2. Am I dead?

2. Am I dead?
I woke up in my old bedroom. The bedroom I had before my mother's death when I was two. I barely know what she looks like. All I know is that my dad says that I look exactly like her, so he doesn't like to look at me that much. The walls were black and white. Pictures of my mom hung around the wall. There, in the corner was a mirror next to my old ladybug lamp. I stepped off the bed. I slowly walked towards the mirror. I touched it, but my hand went through. I shrieked and jumped back. By now I was really scared. It had felt like I had just touched a ghost. Then memories rushed back to me. Zechariah, the date, dagger, blood, a date. I slowly crawled towards the tiny mirror reaching my hand through. As soon as I put my hand through, something was pulling me. I grabbed my arm with my left arm trying to pull it back. But it was no use. I was pulled through.

It had felt like water had surrounded me. I couldn't breathe. The water wasn't turquoise, it was grey. I tried to swim up but I couldn't. My hands tried to swim up but I was pulled down. Through the corner of my eye, I saw my father except he was at the mansion. Freaking out. It was showing the scene in the mirror. The police were everywhere looking for me. My dad's eyes were heavy and tired, dried tears streaked his face. Who would've thought my father, the great Ryan Chase was crying over me. How long had it been. He was supposed to come three months after my date. I swam closer over there. Completely forgetting the thing that was pulling me back. Since he was near his computer and it was turned on I read the date. This shocked me how long I had been here.

3/27/15

Zechariah had taken me on that date in September. How long had I been swimming here? I suddenly felt weightless. I swam up, the thing that was pulling me back was now gone. I was moving slowly, I felt like I was in Jell-O. I Erin Chase had finally reached the top. The necklace Teresa had gotten me was still on my neck. The weird thing was that their was two charms on it. The sun was shining down on me, I tried to swim but their was no land. Everything was now back to it's original color. I looked around for a beach anything. I saw an island far away and that's my cue. I have to find a way out of here. But one more question I need to ask myself.

Am I dead?