4

~Chloe's POV~
I work up and someone was beside me. I looked over and saw luke. "Ahhhh!" I screamed. "Ahhhh!" He screamed back. "Chloe you're awake!" He said as he hugged me. "Why do you care?!? And why didn't you kill me?!?" I said. I couldn't stop nagging at luke until he cut me off. "Because I love you!" He shouted. "What?!?" I asked shocked. "Because I love you,I don't want to kill you. I didn't know why I bullied you. I guess I was just jealous that you didn't know the feelings I had towards you..." He said and blushed. "You could have just told me you liked me and not bully me for the past year!" I said still shocked. "You have a point there..." He replied. "Ughhh!" I screamed. I was dicharged and I went home. Well,we. We reached my house and when I was getting out of the car,luke pulled me back and kissed me on the cheek. Not was I glad that it was late at night and he couldn't see me blushing at all...yet that was also a bad thing...I was home late...my dad was going to kill me! I didn't cook for him and what was the reason I was supposed to tell him if he asked me where I was?!? Tell him I was at the hospital and my bully kissed me?!? He doesn't give a shit about my life!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~okay so sorry guys I won't be updating on this story much as I don't have much on this story... I also want to tell you I have created a collab group with my friends it's called kfanficswolf88 so if you like Kpop,please go and check it out! And I won't be updating much on adopted by 5sos until somebody gives me somthing to write about my brain is stuck! HELPPPP AND I OOVE YOU GUYS SO DONT HATE ME! Boy, myedsage to you guys is longer than my chapter! Okay someone help me okay?!? Thanks guys for reading these stories! I'm not ending it btw! You guys just have to wait! Bye my little munchkins!
Love ya,
Wendy~