I'm sorry

Somewhere outside the wall,"Levi where are we going?"a member from the squad asked.Levi did not reply and continue on jumping from branch to branch."LEVI!!!!!!!!",Shout the member.He still did not reply."15 meters high Titan from the west",said oluo.Levi then looked to his side and saw the titan that's coming."ABNORMAL!!!!!!!",Shouted the member."Cory follow my lead",said oluo.Levi then stopped and raise his hand to signal the rest to do the same."What are we doing,he'll reach us",said oluo."Get ready looks like we're going to have to fight",said Levi.Oluo was stunned by the order that was given and said,"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND LEVI?".He then raise his hand again and say,"GO!!!!!!!".Everyone jumped away in separate ways,"Oluo get cory and get the hell out of the forest now",ordered Levi.'But i....-',oluo was stopped by levi and he said,"Go and get him tell Erwin to have petra become the new leader if i don't get back and get petra to my room there's a cellar go inside and get the book".Oluo was about to say something but then Levi cuts him off again and said,"Oluo you cared about Levi don't you,then protect her like what i'm doing now and tell petra......I Love Her".Oluo then jumped before Levi and slapped him.Levi fell looking at oluo as he said,"You're going to tell petra that yourself no one dies today".Cory then jumped towards them and called,"RUN!!!!!!!".Oluo let's out his hand and pull Levi up.They jumped away as the abnormal was running towards then.Levi looked at his side and said to oluo,"Oluo when we get out follow my lead,got it?".Oluo nodded.They jumped out into the shining sun and Levi turned back with his manuever gear shot the arrow towards the side branch which pulled him towards it.Oluo shot his towards the other side and pulled himself towards it.Levi then shouted,'NOW!!!!!!!!!!'.Right on time the abnormal came out like a guy who was about to jump out into the pool but this was different,Levi jump pass the titan's neck and cut through which in fact killed the titan and it fell on the ground.Oluo then asked,"And why did you have me here and you know we were suppose to capture it alive right?".Levi widened his eyes as he forgot what he was supposed to do.Back at the castle,Erwin asked Erd to get Levi.In Levi's room,Erd knocked the door and opened it then said,"Levi,Erwin asked me to get you".Levi nodded and walk out with Erd.Back in Erwin room again,"I thought i told you not to kill it?"Asked Erwin.Levi did not reply."I guess i have no choice,Levi you're demoted",Said Erwin."WHAT!!!!!",Shouted Levi as his eyes widened."Petra will take your place,i'm sorry Levi it's for the best dismiss",said Erwin.As Levi gets out of the room,Petra arrived."Petra"?,Said Levi in confusion."Heichou"?,answered Petra.Levi then walks away.Petra walks in to Erwin's office,"I'm glad you're here,you are promoted to coporal",Said Erwin."WHAT!!!!!",Shouted Petra in a stunned reaction on her face.Erwin then continued,"You'll be taking command of your own squad i'll take Levi off your squad if you want"?."No it's fine he's capable i want him",Said Petra.Erwin then nodded.The next Day,Levi walked down the stairs and saw that no one made coffee so he called out for Petra."I'm not making as your superior,you're gonna have to make it yourself",Answered Petra from her room.Levi was unable to respond to what she just said so he went to make his own coffee only to fail twice and fell to his knees saying to himself,"I give up,it's no use i keep failing".He went back to his room and lay on his bed.It was evening and it was a boring day so Levi decided to just lay on his bed only like he always do but this time suddenly someone knocked the door.

=My first time writing and posting it so ya hope you can find it interesting hope you like it.