Chapter 5

Chapter 5.

Everyone who was chosen by Eren and Petra arrived on the place.

"So We're not gonna split up"?

"No Ymir,Get Levi".

Levi then arrived on the scene and was told of the planned.

"Alright enough wasting time pack up we're moving out".

Everyone nodded except for Levi as he remembered his dream of losing everyone even the one person he care about all his life that was Petra.Before they were about to leave,Levi went to Petra's side and hold her hand.

"If anything goes wrong you know where to find me".

'Becareful'.

"You too and Petra".

'Ya'?

"I Love You".

After hearing that,She showed an expression that would never leave Levi's mind and said,"Remember What i said to you yesterday so you won't feel lonely I Love You Levi”.After that they all went out the gate and towards the world beyond the wall.

"Eren you and your team go to the east side of the wall and check it out Petra take the west after you're done get back inside the wall regroup and rearm and go to the objective,understood"?,Ordered Erwin as he was about to take his team into the wood.Petra and Eren then nodded.

"Levi you're coming with me",Ordered Erwin.Levi was only able to give a nod to Erwin and then looked over to see Petra worried face,and because of that he raise his hand and make a thumbs up just to let her know that everything was going to be alright and looked back again but this time he was able to see the smile and determination from her face.'Levi',Called Erwin afterward.He looked at him."She's strong you know that so don't get too worried".'Ok',replied Levi then.

Just then an abnormal titan appeared it was fast."Ok,NOW!!!!!!!",Shouted Erwin.Levi then shot the arrow and hit the top of the tree and pulled himself away from his horse."Die you little prick",Said Levi with a killing motive on his eyes that shot directly at the abnormal titan.He kept on following it jumping from branch to branch waiting for the chance to strike.Erwin looked back and saw a green smoke which he then make a decision to raise his hand for Levi and he did.'Die',Said Levi and jumped towards it and slice both his swords through the back side of the neck.Right after that another green smoke soar up the sky."FIRE THE GREEN SMOKE WE'RE GOING BACK!!!!!",Commanded Erwin as he stopped his horse and turned back.Levi followed afterwards.Back at the wall,Levi quickly unmounted from his horse and started to search for Petra only to find failure that is coming into his mind.He ran up to Hanji who was on her squad and asked in desperation,"Hanji,where's Petra"?

'Silent'

'Hanji'?

'Silent'

"HANJI!!!!!!!!!"

"I'm sorry Levi,I'm really sorry".

Levi was speechless and his eyes widened,it was as if he couldn't blink at all.Just then,a soldier came up to him with a cape that shows the symbol they called the wings of freedom."This is for you sir",Said the soldier.Erwin then went up to him and hold him back then said,"I know what are you gonna do,Please just calm down".Levi then struggle and got out which he just walked away without a word.He went back to Petra's room and lay on her bed,"Why would you leave me,why",he was thinking in his mind and slowly fell asleep.