Chapter 7

Chapter 7

"And you left without telling anyone",Erwin screamed at Levi.Petra then pushed Levi aside and faced Erwin saying,"It's not his fault and he saw the signal too if it was someone who actually experience the same as me and you knew they won't be able to last a night out there you would've done the same".Erwin was unable to reply."If you take him off my team,i will have to say no to you sir",She added and left holding Levi's hand after she finish.A guard was about to make his way to her,that is until Erwin stopped him and said,"No it's alright,she's right i would do the same thing".The guard stood back to his position.

Petra and Levi reached her room and Petra finally let go of his hand."Thank you",Levi said facing the opposite side from where Petra was standing.She smiled and went to sat beside Levi,she turns his head towards her and their eyes met face to face.Levi was about to say something and was stopped by Petra as she kissed him so suddenly.They both let go at the same time.Time passed quickly and night came then so they made love together for the night.

The next morning,Levi woke up and went downstair."I'm not feeling so good what is this feeling",Levi was saying to himself as his eyes was starting to turn blurry."Lev you okay"?,Petra walks down looking at Levi who was not feeling right."Ya i'm okay why don't you go make breakfast",Levi answered and walked back upstairs.

Back in Petra's room,Levi fell down to the ground."What's happening to me"?,he asked himself as his vision was beginning to turn blurry.His eyes then slowly closed and went uncouncious."Levi i just finished making breakfast and i-",Petra ran straight for Levi without finishing her sentence and shouted for him to wake up after reaching him."Levi.....Levi please wake up",Petra kept on calling for him as panic started to rush in to her."Hey P i just got back but i think i left my-",Hanji then walks in and saw what was happening then ran in and asked,"What happened"?Petra then replied that she didn't knew anything."Get him on to the bed,maybe he's still exhausted after saving you",Hanji explained and they both successfully got him up."I'll go get some med",Hanji then added.Petra suprisingly hold her hand to stop her and said,"I'll go don't worry about it".Hanji then showed a face that means that she was worried and gave a sigh then said,"Alright then but i'm coming over tomorrow to take a look good luck out there".Petra nodded with a smile and Hanji left.