Chapter 4

Chapter 4.

Hanji was surprise after hearing from Petra and said,"He asked you and you said yes"?

"Ofcourse beside i do feel the same way for him too".

"Don't let it get in your way for today anyway wake him up when you feel like it breakfast's on the table downstairs me and the rest are heading out want anything"?

"I'll need a new sword and a dagger".

"Got it we'll be back in the evening we're heading out at night".

'Got it'.

That afternoon,Levi woke up only to find that Petra was lying beside him reading a book.

"What time is it"?

"It's noon,you missed breakfast".

"Oh i guess there's no reason to argue then since we're heading out at night".

"How did you know that"?

"I was awake then i fell asleep again after hearing that".

"Maybe it's a good thing since you need enough rest humanity strongest".

Levi smiled after hearing that and kissed Petra on the lips.

Petra then said,"Go get a bath smelly,i'll ready the food for you".Levi then nodded and went in the bathroom.

"Hey i thought maybe after the expedition we could go to the -"

Levi was stunned after Petra ran up to him and kissed him in the cheek and then said,'Ok'.

It was evening and everyone got back,Hanji then told the Levi and Petra to meet at the gate.Which made herself more excited on what titan she get to encounter.