Ichihoshi Hikaru x K-pop Reader or popstar

Ichihoshi was a big fan of you he wanted to go to your concert but the tickets were all sold out but he remembers that Nosaka was a fan of yours to and that he had a spear ticket Hikaru was going to ask Nosaka but Nosaka well probably make him dress up in a pink dress he hated that Nosaka did that to him to get something that he wanted off Nosaka. But wanted to go to the concert it was the last one in Japan so he was ready to wear anything that Nosaka would make him wear he ask Nosaka What do you want me to do to go with you to the Y/N concert Nosaka said Hmmm Maby you have to wear a weird dress that Anna has When Nosaka got the dress it was really pink he hated pink but he had to do it for the concert ok I will do but Nosaka said you have to wear a crown to what no Nosaka I thought that it was only that ugly pink dress Nosaka. hehehe don't you want the tickets there VIP WHAT YOU DID NOT TELL ME THE TICKETS WERE VIP Oh I forgot so would you dress up in a pink dress and with a crown Nosaka said. Ok I will do it.

Time skip I am lazy to do more evil thing's that Nosaka can do to the Angel Ichihoshi hikaru oh and there back stage.
I hate this thing and what is on my head Hikaru said. It is called a dress and that on your head is a crown Nosaka said. Yeah what ever let's go meet Y/N Hikaru said. But Nosaka was not we're he was NOSAKA YOU bad word 🤬🤬hey you should not say that he turned and saw that is was Y/N Hi there my name is Y/N and your's my my what hmm your name is Hikaru how do you know my name a red hair boy was talking to me about you that you were my fan Y/N said. Yeah Hikaru said. Hey meet me in my room I want to give you a back stage pass Y/N said. Wait I thought this was your last concert in Japan Hikaru said. What no it is not my last concert oh and I like your dress and crown
Y/N said . But I have a back stage pass Hikaru said .Yes but for the next time you can come Y/N said. But I just meet you Hikaru said. Yeah but  you and me can be friends Y/N said . Sure Hikaru said. From that day and on you and Hikaru are friends or more like girlfriend and boyfriend.

  Lunar  did you like the oneshot Hikaru
Hikaru, no the red evil devil made me dress up in a dress.
Lunar, I saw a picture Nosaka showed me it was so funny.
Hikaru, it is not funny.
Lunar well bye guys.
Hikaru, bye