Vampiro Li Hao x reader

Soo this was requested by raineroses  Ok let's start the onshot Luna said. Ok Emma said.

"Hao has been acting weird you told your" you said to your friend Emmy. He has been acting weird he does not want to go in the sun he mostly has a hat on Emmy said. "Yeah *Ring Ring* Uh the bell rang"you said . See you in class  (Y/N) Emmy said. " Yeah see you in class" you said. "I got to find what is with Hao" You said  you said to your other friend Mimi. Well I want to help you Mimi said. "Well we're going to be late" you said. Ok Mimi said.

At class
You were looking for Emmy you spotted here she was sitting by Hikaru  Hey (Y/N) I guess the teacher is running late Emmy said. "Yeah she is running late hey have you seen Hao here" you said. No why he has not been here maybe he is sick Emmy said. " I guess" you said. Have you heard about the Halloween party that Mimi is doing I think Hao who'd be there Emmy said. "Hey what day is it" you said. It's the 30 silly Emmy said. "What so tomorrow is the Halloween party"you said. Yeah silly Emmy said. Oh the  teacher is coming Emmy said.

Time skip to the party day
Hey have you seen (Y/N) Emmy asked. Oh I saw here in the back yard with Hao Mimi said. Thanks Emmy said.Maby I should not bother here Emmy said in here head.
In the yard with (Y/N) and Hao

"Hey Hao why do you look so pale"you said. You don't want to know you probably think I am a freak Hao said. "Hey I don't think your a freak"you said. You don't know what I am Hao said. "Well just tell me" you said. Why would I tell you Hao said. "Well I won't tell" you said. Ok just follow me Hao said. "Ok" you said.

Time skip at the ???????
Where here Hao said. "In a scary forest why did you bring me here" you said. Well to tell you that I am a vampire Hao said. "Well how do I know that your lying and your not a vampire" you said. I have fangs, pale skin,and I don't go close to the sun Hao said. "True" you said . You probably think I am a freak Hao said. "No your not" you said "I love you Hao I love you so much I don't think your a freak" you said. Hao lien's in and your and his lips smash together

THE END sorry if it was short I have a lot of homework.

Luna, bye guys
Emma,bye guys
Oliva,bye guys
María, bye guys.