Li Hao x Oc

Li had a crush on Lunar but little if he knew Lunar had a crush on him too but she never showed it but it was time to for the maché Inazuma Japan VS Rojiura Shounentai when it was time for the special move but when he was going to kick the ball he remembers when Lunar does here special move he kicked the ball but it missed the goel one of his friends or team members came up to him and said Li what is up you never miss a goel are a thinking about that girl again . WHAT NO. I can see it your face Li. You got me. Ever time I see here I get butterflies in my stomach. Maby your in love with here . Maby but what if she does not like me back. She probably likes you back Li . ok but . No but let's just play football . Yeah ok . But when Luna got close to him Li got butterflies in his stomach But when the mach finished Inazuma Japan WON Lunar was going to ask Li something. Hey Lunar. Hey Li sant to go get ice cream. Sure. Ok meet me at the ice cream shop at 3:00 got it Li. Yeah got it Luna. See you.

Time skip to the ice cream shop

Luna was waiting for Li he was 10 minutes late. But when she was about to leave she saw a green boy running to the shop. Sorry I was late Lunar. It is ok Li I was just going to leave but I saw you. Sorry I was late. Yeah yeah let's go get ice cream Li. Ok Lunar. Hey Lunar let's go somewhere like the park. Ok.

Time skip at the park they were under a Sakura tree Lunar I have something to say. What is it Li? I love you. I love you to Li. Si would you be my girlfriend Luna. I would love to. Li and Luna kiss. The END

Lunar,did you guys like it
Emma, I loved it when you and Li kissed
Lunar, well bye guys
Emma, bye guys

Lunar,did you guys like it Emma, I loved it when you and Li kissedLunar, well bye guysEmma, bye guys