werewolf Ichihoshi Hikaru x reader

You were lost in the forest it was a dark and spooky night you were at a Halloween party but when you were going home you were very sleepy so you decided to take the shortcut but you got lost you were scared but you saw a boy walking in the forest you decided to talk to him maybe he know the way out of here "Hi" you said. Oh hi my name is Ichihoshi Hikaru. "Hi my name is (Y/N) do you know the way out of the forest" You said. Oh the way out of here follow me Hikaru said said. "Ok" You said.

Time skip to your house oh and Hikaru lives in a house in the forest

"Thanks Hikaru"You said. No problem Hikaru said. We'll see you later you know we're to find me Hikaru said.

Months later you and Hikaru become best friends.

Today was going to be a full moon you were planning to sleepover at Hikaru house.

Time skip you were walking to Hikaru house when you got there the house had scratches and the door was knocked down you decided to enter the house you looked everywhere but no sign of Hikaru You where worried about him but when you got out of the house you saw wolf paw prints leading to the end of a cliff but you saw a boy that looked like Hikaru bit he had wolf ears,tail,long nails. Who is there the mysterious boy said. "My name is (Y/N)" you say. Oh the boy turns around. "Uhhhh you look like Ichihoshi Hikaru"You said. Silly (Y/N) it is me Hikaru. "YOUR A WOLF" you said. Yeah you probably don't want to hang out any more Hikaru said. "Hikaru that does not matter to me how you look it his your personality" you said. Well if that does not matter to you so this won't matter to you Hikaru said. He lien's to kiss you his lips smash in to yours lips Hikaru breaks the kiss. (Y/N) would you be my girlfriend Hikaru said. "Yes a million times yes!" You say. Hikaru kiss is you again.
THE END

Hikaru, so did you guys like it this Oneshot is specially for Kaminari_Miyuki24 for the first on that commented on the onshots

Luna, hey I was going to say it

Hikaru, to late I got to say it first

Emma, guys stop fighting

Luna and Hikaru say it at the same time ok, fine

Luna and Hikaru, stop it
Luna and Hikaru, No you
Emma, bye guys I need to stop this fight so bye.