Chapter 21

"Now, state what actually happened," Odin says looking at the three.

And so they did, both sides battled with their words until the sun sets, they even brought a few witnesses which were Thor's friends, the Warriors three. 

In the end, Thor finally won, to the All Father's displeasure. Amora got the punishment and was brought down to the dungeons, you could still hear her wails and curses (not actual ones).

The two cheered and thanked all of their friends that helped them.

"Because of what the council heard, Loki is free from all of his punishments, including the banishment to Earth. So he is free, he can choose to stay there, or here. Of course, he can still travel around and visit either place." On of the councilman said.

Thor looks at the black-haired male and smiled, "what about it?" he asked.

"Hmm, a hard decision indeed, but. In the end, Earth wins" he shrugged smiling back at him.

"Yes! Now, let's go and celebrate!" The blond thunderer smiled and picked him up, startling the younger as he quickly walked out, carrying him to the Bifrost.

They traveled through the Bifrost once again and arrived on Earth, The Avengers asked how it went and they just grinned at them. Thor once again carried him to his room and they talked about what just happened, "I can't believe we won!" Loki says as he smiled at him.

"I know! I'm so happy, you finally got what you deserve, and so did Amora!" he smiled as he lets out a soft chuckle.

Loki nods and smiled at him before he closed his eyes, snuggling close to him. "thank you for everything, I love you.."

Thor smiled and pulled him close, "I love you too.."

THE END

Yayyyy it's the end, I hope you guys enjoy this story- I'm sorry for the short ending, and I'm sorry for ending it too early even tho I had some plans for this book, there's a possible sequel to this but Idk because idk if you guys will want to read it or not, well I guess thats all from me, cya guys!

~Jess