Ch 2

I'm in the ocean up to my neck and I keep going deeper. I'm about to be completly submerged when I'm yanked out of my dream by my father yanking my body up by my hair. He loves to pull my hair. Its actually getting pretty long for me. I'll have to remember to cut it when I get home.

He starts dragging me out of the building. While walking down the hall we pass Rex and I immediately look down. I can't face him. My father yells "congratulations on the win man! See you next week."

I guess this place is going to become apart of out routine. Just lovely.

He pushes me into the back seat of his pick up and drives us home.

I get out of the car when he gives me permission to and slowly walk up to the house. I always walk one step behind him. That's the way he likes it.

We enter the house and I stand there waiting for him to tell me what to do.

"You were a disrespecting bitch tonight infront of my friends and you have to get punished."

I start to shake waiting for what he's going to do to me.

He walks into the kitchen but, I don't follow because he didn't tell me to. I hear him pour something on the ground. Oh No! Rice! He's pouring rice onto the ground and I know what my punishment will be.

"Come Alexis."

I hesitate but, not for long because I know it will only make him angrier if I stall.

I walk into the kitchen and see the pile of rice on the floor.

He walks to me and pushes my knees down into the rice. He pushes me further until my hands are on the rice covered ground as well.

Tears spring to my eyes and the rice immediately starts to stab into my knees and hands. Its excruciating. I hear the whip before I feel it rip into the flesh on my back.

It's a never ending punishment. With every slash to my back my body jerks further into the grains of rice causing the rice to become embedded in my skin.

I don't know how long the punishment lasts or how many times he whipped me. I stopped trying to count along time ago. It's just pointless.

He eventually stops. He starts walking out of the kitchen and yells over his shoulder "go to your room."

I listen and stand. Well try to stand. Its nearly impossible to straighten my back with the amount of pain I'm in. I slowly walk to my room. I desperately want to shower.

Eventually I make it to my bathroom and lock the door. I peel my underwear slowly off. My bra is torn in half from where the whip hit it. Its my only one so I guess I'll be going bra less until father buys me another. He only allows me to have one bra, two pairs of panties, Seven shirts, seven pants and one hoodie. He says I don't need any more then that. I turn the shower on. I know the water is going to sting my wounds but, they need to be cleaned or I'll get an infection.

After thirty minutes in the shower I'm finally done and get out to look at my reflection. My hair is cut short like a boys but, its grown out just long enough for my father to grab. So, I grab the sissors from the cabnit and start cutting. Its a hack job but at least he won't be able to grab me by my hair for a while.

I then go to bed where I have nightmares of what school will bring tomorrow.