Chapter Fifteen: Full Moon

Cale's POV

I did not see Ceas in school today and i wondered why he hasn't called me or texted me since morning. It's lunch time and am eating lunch with my friends and I saw Jude.

" E.. excuse me Jude may I talk to you for a second?"

"alright kiddo what's up"

"Ceaser told me who you guys are and you don't have to worry about anything because I won't tell anybody.."

"That's good then, what did you wanna talk to me about?"

"Well I haven't seen Ceaser the whole day and I was wondering if you know where he could have gone."

"Yes, I know where he is but he is going through something right now that he doesn't want to be close to any body the full moon is tomorrow so stay away from him until after tomorrow understood? It's for your owns safety. But he is at home in his room sleeping. You want the address or just call him."

" I can't call him he is not answering my calls and texts so I will just go surprise him at home."

"As you wish, I better go now... Bye kiddo"

"Bye Jude thanks a bunch"

"don't mention it am just helping a friend to get laid so that he stops being grumpy"

I knew he was talking about Ceaser. I did not waste a minute and hurriedly to Ceaser's home to the address that Jude gave me.

I arrived there and a male who looked like his father opened the door for me.

"who are you"

"Uuuhm I am Ceaser's friend sir may I see him, it's about school because he did not attend todays lectures"

"Alright, his room is up to the right

I went to his room and he was just on his bed and he stood up the minute I opened the door.

"What are you doing here you can't be here please baby I don't wanna hurt you. You need to go back home this instant."

"Ceaser, your e.....eyes are red"

I was scared, Ceas was scaring me but I didn't wanna show it. I came near him an touched his cheeks, He leaned into my touch and sniffed my neck.

I felt a wet substance on my neck.. Ooh my.. It's his tongue.. He's licking my neck.

He withdrew the moment I moaned and the tingles disappeared and was replaced with a cold air.

"I am sorry baby I didn't mean to do that and the full moon is tomorrow I am so hot I can't control myself nor my wolf. Baby you need to go please, I will see you after tomorrow."

"I don't wanna go, I will stay here for the night."

"No babe, you don't get me I might hurt you. I feel like biting your neck so badly right now and marking you to show everyone who you belong to."

He was sucking my neck so hard it was a bit painful but so fucking hot... I was getting turned on every time he pressed his teeth on my bare skin.

I moaned so loudly that I had to cover my mouth.

" No baby remove your hand from there I wanna hear you moan for me and scream my name."

I was getting hot. I lifted his face to mine and kissed him. The kiss was intense, hot and rough at the same time that I wanted more of him.

My birthday is tomorrow and Ceas knows but I wonder if he remembers and he has told me that the full moon is tomorrow but whatever he is doing to my body right now is all I am thinking about.