Intro

I want you to read this first because this is kind of the preview.
So, the story is basically about Lalisa Manoban. She was crushing on Kim Taehyung, a anime in real life boy who was the part of the most wanted BTS, the group of the popular and rich boys.
Lisa was also very rich but never bragged. She wasn't very well versed with people in her college except Rosé, Jennie and Jisoo. They three protected Lisa always. Lisa was innocent and unpopular. But, she was sweet, cute and badass if she wanted.
On the other hand, Taehyung or V was a playboy. He wasn't stable when it came to women. He was like a basketball, from one women to the another. He was actually very sweet, cute and clumsy to people he got close to. He was freaking good-looking (as a matter of fact).
Park Chaeyoung or Roseanne Park is a talented, rich and sweet but badass girl who would do anything for her besties. She was the closest to Lisa. Rosé is very cute and beautiful, a playgirl.
Jeon Jungkook is a playboy and Taehyung's closest friend, he is also rich. He is cute and bunny like when he wants to show his true personality. He is also taelentd.
Jennifer Kimberly Ruby Jane Kim a.k.a Kim Jennie is a rich, ruthless playgirl who can fight anyone who dares to hurt her, her friends or any other person who holds a place in her heart. She is looked upon like a total badass. Can be cute at times.
Park Jimin is a playboy who is cute inside and (I'm speechless) outside, just like a Mochi. He is talented and rich. He can be really charismatic and lazy at times.
Kim Jisoo is a 4d and bubbly mother figure of Jennie, Rosé and Lisa. She is really cute and cannot fail to brighten your day. She is on,y fierce when it comes to beating up the people who hurt her or her friends. She is protective and caring.
Kim Seok Jin is a confident father figure for his group mates. He is also protective but a playboy. He cannot see his friends sad. He will try his best to make people laugh with his dad jokes.
Kim Namjoon is a cute, clumsy, dimple PLAYboy. He is a gentlemen at times. He is like a leader for his friends, always giving them the best advice.
Min Yoongi is a savage, ruthless playboy who spits fire. He is cute when he wants to be but is mostly a guy who would be ready to kill the first person who dares to tamper with his sleep.
Jung Hoseok is a sunshine, bubbly and cute playboy. He is the only person which can be a dance machine and a day-brightener at the same freaking time.

 He is the only person which can be a dance machine and a day-brightener at the same freaking time

Bts and BlackPink are the two most famous groups in high school. These two groups although never had close relationships or even proper interactions, to be honest. Bts is filled with playboys and BlackPink is filled with playgirls except Lisa (who commits to be forever in love with Kim Taehyung). These two groups are the most talented, both in aritistics and sports.

Feat.
Twice
Red Velvet (Maybe)
EXO (Maybe)
Others.

And that would be all for the introduction of this story. Hope you feel like reading this further. I am a free person and won't take long to update on stories (if I have further chapters to complete). Please Vote, Comment and Subscribe to my account. Consider reading my other books also.
Requests are welcome. I won't hesitate in making any ship books if you want me to.