"YOU!!!"- Lisa/Suga

It has been few weeks since V and Lisa were dating. It has also been few weeks since Lisa and the rest of BlackPink have been making fierce eye contacts but haven't been talking.
Lisa has developed a comfort level when she is around V. She acts like herself and doesn't care what other people think. She does not doubt their relationship
V, on the other hand, is totally surprised how amazing Lisa was. He was always upfront to protect her, but convinced himself to not love.
It was Saturday when they were meeting up. Taehyung was,excites,to meet Lisa, only to see Sana proceeding his way. He stood up.
V: What is it, Sana?
Sn: Rude! How can you let go off me? Huh?
V: I don't like you! I was just playing with you!
Sn: Then you must be playing with that pure Lisa too!
V just stood there like a stone. Sana came closer towards him, raised he feet and picked him. Taehyung did not react. He just stood there shocked and wanted to punch Sana, when, his eyes met a pair of tearing eyes. It was Lisa's.
She ran away while crying. V started to follow her. He did not know why he was doing that but he wanted to keep Lisa from leaving him.
The tea is too hot to be served
She ran towards the school. Even though it wasn't open, she went inside and climbed to the rooftop of Block-A and hid there. She cried and shouted non stop. Even though she knew that Taehyung was a playboy, she still trusted him. And the fact that she does not have a shoulder to cry on actually hurts her even more.
Meanwhile, Taehyung was looking for Lisa everywhere. He looked for her but then gave up and decided to cal the rest of BlackPink. He told the, everything. They were angry but still decided to help Lisa, and knew where they would find Lisa.
BlackPink went to their school rooftop looking for Lisa. They found her there crying after she was beaten, when they were only 5.
Lisa was still crying when she heard the rooftop gate open. Three figures entered but she did not brother to look up. They three were Jensoochange. They came near Lisa and hugged her. Lis was shocked and stopped crying for a moment. She looked up and became happy by seeing her unnies. She hugged them back but Lisa again broke out in tears when they stopped hugging. Jisoo hugged her tightly and patted her head.
R: I told you Lisa. V was a playboy and won't ever change.
L: S-Sorry.
Jn: Don't be sorry! It's okay!
Lisa showed a bright smile and stopped crying. She finally had her unnies back but she was still borthered about V. They started talking about how they missed each other when Lisa got a text from her mom
L/M: Lisa, we have to leave for Singapore urgently. You will have to stay with Aunt Min's sons. We have already transported your stuff so you have to go directly to XXXXXX B-BLOCK, XXXX DISTRICT. Sorry for such short notice. Love you!
Lisa: Okay, Eomma.
Lisa told them about this. It had been many years since she met her cousin brothers. She was 4 when she last remembered to meet them.
Js: We will drop you off.
L: Thanks!
They then went to drop Lisa off at the respective address.
Lisa went to the doorstep of the big house and rang the doorbell. A sweet person opened the gate.
Wz: Hey! You are Lisa noona, right? I am Woozi! The younger brother!
L: Hi! May I come in?
Wz: Sure!
He opened the gate and showed Lisa her room. Lisa came out after changing, to the living room beside Woozi.
Wz: I have rarely ever met you.
L: Yeah! It's surprising how our mothers are sisters but never meet much.
Wz: I know! Right!
L: Anyways, I thought that you had an elder brother. Where is he?
Wz: He must be in his room! I will be right back!
He went upstairs to call his older brother. He soon came back down with someone walking behind him. Lisa couldn't see his face but when they saw each other's face, their eyes grew wide.
L/Sg: YOU!!!
Wz: You both know each other?
Sg: She is in my college! She is in fact dating one of my best friends, Taehyung!
L: We broke up!
Sg: When?
L: Today!
Sg: So I can stop acting nice?
L: Sure!!
They glared at each other and then looked away.
Sg: How long will it take for her and our parents to come back?
Wz: They didn't tell us when they will be back.
L: I'm going back to my room.
Time Skip
It has been few weeks since Lisa did not attend school and has been living with the Min brothers. She has been having a horrible time to patch up with Yoongi. She actually fit in well with Woozi but Yoongi just doesn't seem to change. It was morning of Sunday. She had plans to meet her friends but decided to make breakfast for Woozi and Yoongi and then go. She made delicious pancakes, French toast, cereals and a cup of refreshing coffee.
She went to Woozi's room to serve it. Woozi thanked her and escorted her well. She welcomed him and came out happily, hoping Yoongi would finally act nice.
She went into Yoongi's room and started to serve the food.
Sg: Leave!
L: I am serving you food.
Sg: I said LEAVE!!!
Woozi came running when he heard Yoongi shouting. Lisa started to tear up again.
L: Why do you hate me so much? W-what did I d-do wrong to y-you?
Sg: Because Of you, V has not been eating or doing anything! You are a b****!!!
L: IT ISN'T MY FAULT THAT HE AND SANA WERE KISSING!!! HE CHEATED ON ME AND YOU HERE ARE BLAMING ME!! GO TO HELL!!
She went out furiously. Woozi followed her but couldn't follow her any further because she locked the door of her room. Meanwhile, Yoongi questioned his actions. He thought that he should apologise. He felt bad for hurting Lisa, so, he decided to turn better for some time.
He went to Lisa's room and knocked on the door but no one replied, so, he started talking form outside the door.
Sg: I am sorry, Lisa! I shouldn't have said that! Sorry!
Lisa opened the door and hugged Yoongi. Yoongi hugged her back (😯😲). They were finally going to act like cousins.

The next day, Yoongi and Woozi went to school while Lisa stayed at home(again). Yoongi went to his friends.
Sg: V, can I ask you something?
V: Sure, hyung!
Sg: Why did you kiss Sana when you were dating Lisa?
Rm: Playboy mode off, Yoongi?
Sg: SHUT UP!!!
His anger showed clearly in his voice.
V told him everything. V also confessed that he actually loved Lisa.
Jin: Okay, now, V really likes Lisa but, Yoongi, why are you so angry?
Sg: She is my....
Jk: Girlfriend? I saw her going into your house.
Sg: Cousin!
The rest of Bts were shocked.
Sg: You have to make up to her, V.
V: I sure will

END OF THIS PART
PLEASE VOT, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE
CONSIDER READING MY OTHER BOOKS
HOPE YOU LIKE IT
STAY TUNED
HAVE A NICE DAY
BYE!!