"I Will Surely Get The Mother Back"-V

The badge were no more freshmen. The admission of a new rich transfer student was all around.Taehyung was standing with Bts. They could see BlackPink(except Lisa) jumping up and down while standing on the college gate.
Jm: Why are they jumping?
Sg: Maybe Miyeon is entering this college.
Rm: Miyeon?
V: Their midddle school best friend who left the school.
Jk: Why would they be so happy to see a best friend who left school after having a fight with them?
Jh: I remember how badly Jennie and Rosé were kicking Miyeon after she and her friends hit Lisa and Jisoo.
They later changed the topic but V's concentration stayed on the gate. He had a feeling of happiness and excitement even though he was always sad because of Lisa leaving.
Suddenly, the three girls started shouting. Boys also started shouting. A blonde, slim and thin girl came wearing a crop top. She looked slim and pretty. Her figure made everybody secretly fall for her. She was wearing a mask which showed only her big beautiful eyes.
Bts started smirking. They found their next toy. They kept smirking at her until a boy came with a baby in his hand. It was a boy. The new student took it in her hands from his friend and started playing with him. BlackPink also started playing with it.
Then, the girl took her mask off. Bts' jaw dropped. They all looked at V. It was Lisa, Lalisa Manoban. They also hugged the boy.
And on Blackpin's side, they were very happy to be complete again. They three hugged the boy too.
Jn: Bhuwakul Oppa!
B: Call me Bambam.
Js: Bambam?
B: Yup!
R: Is that your nickname?
B: Yup!
They five laughed.
R: What is this angel's name?
L: It's... Kim Taehyun.
B: She decided that her first son's name be kept according to what the father wanted.
Jn: Oh.
B: Can I meet the father, Lice?
L: I don't know where he is and I don't wanna know.
Js: Lisa! Sana forced him to! Forget it!
R: He has stopped playing with girls now!
They kept chatting and chatting.
While, on Bts' side, they were shocked.
Jk: Who's kid is that?
Rm: I don't know? Maybe the boy standing beside Lisa.
Sg: Loser Taehyung!
Jin: Don't tease him!!!
Sg: Sorry.
V kept biting his nails.
Jh: Aren't you gonna do anything?
Jm: He looks like a senior.
V: I don't care. We will take him to the washroom and beat him!
They nodded.

Time Skip

It was recess. They all went to the cafetaria. BlackPink first went to the clinic to check up on Lisa's son and then came back to the cafetaria to wait for Bambam. But, he was nowhere to be found. Lisa was worried but BlackPink told her not to.
Bts were dragging Bambam into the boy's washroom. Bambam kept going because he had seen Taehyung in pictures and knew he got jealous so he was giggling. Bts didn't notice and took him to the washroom. They started slapping and punching him. Bambam was laughing and Bts kept hitting until they heard a familiar shout and paced footsteps.
They turned around to see Lisa and the rest of BlackPink.
Lisa ran towards Bambam and looked at his wounds while helping him to get up.
L: WHAT IS YOU PROBLEM!??!!??!
They kept silent while looking at Lisa's fierce look. Lisa started blowing on the wound on Bambam's hand.
Jk: If you don-
L: SHUT UP!!!!
Jungkook flinched and did as Lisa ordered.
B: Don't scold them, Lisa. It's fine.
L: No! It is your first day and they beated you up! Immature!
B: She is calmed down, ask whatever you wanna ask. Lisa, don't scold them.
Jk: I wanted to ask, who is... he?
B: I am Bhuwakul Manoban! Bambam for short. I am Lisa's older brother. Actually, I should've been the one beating you up after what you did to my sister but I forgive you.
Rm: Lisa, Do you realise that this is the boys' washroom?
L: Doesn't matter!
V: Who's kid is that?
L: When Sana has a kid, ask her!
She helped Bambam stand up and took him to the clinic with the rest of BlackPink.
They were still in the clinic. BlackPink were playing with Lisa's son while Bambam was getting his wounds cleaned by the nurse. It was silent but the silence was broken when the door banged. It opened to show Bts.
V: Who's kid is that?
L: Why do you care?
Bts kept standing there for a while. Taehyun was pointing at Taehyung. After seeing that, V was kind of awkward and decided to pick the baby up. He picked the baby without Lisa's permission. BlackPink were going to take him back but the rest of Bts stepped in front.
Taehyung has Taehyun in his hands when Taehyun suddenly put his tiny hands around Taehyung's neck while putting his own head on his shoulder. Taehyun suddenly fell asleep in a comfortable position. All of BlackPink and Bts were shocked.
V: Who's kid is this, l-Lisa?
L:..... Umm...
She was going to tell the truth when Rosé whispered in her ear- "don't tell the truth!"
L: *lies* Sehun's.
Bts gasped loudly.Bambam came at the exact moment while smiling widely.
B: Wakey wakey! Lisa! You don't need to look at Taehyung forever!
He took Taehyun from Taehyung's arms and put him on the bed he was on earlier.
B: We are leaving for class. Meet us someday...Bts? That's your name right?
Rm: Y-yeah.
B: Yeah... meet us someday at our place! Bye!
They five left leaving Bts in the clinic.
Jm: I feel like a loser.
Jk: Why? The only one who should be feeling like a loser is Taehyung.
Jin: Jungkook!
Sg: You shouldn't tease him.
Jh: I pity you, Tae!
Rm: May his souls rest in piece!
V: I am not dead, Rm!
Jm: Wait! Did anybody realise something?
V: What?
Jm: His name is Taehyun! It is the name you wanted your son to have!!!
He then called a nurse.
Jm: What is this kid's full name?
N: I heard that his full name is Kim Taehyun.
The nurse left while the whole Bts looked at Taehyung.
Rm: As far as I remember, Sehun's full name is Oh Sehun.
Jin: I am an uncle?
Jungkook Back-hugged Taehyung
Jk: This man here is a father!
V smiled unknowingly. He was happy that Taehyun was indeed his son and not someone else's.
V: I am the father, right? I will surely get the mother back!

END OF THIS PART
HOPE YOU LIKE IT
READ THE OTHER BOOKS BY ME
VOTE, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE
HAVE A NICE DAY
BYE