"Playboy To Sana"-Jisoo

It was another normal morning after Lisa's and Taehyung's break up. Yoongi insisted that Lisa should go to school because she has taken a lot of leaves and the exams are also coming up. So, Lisa is finally going to attend school again. She got ready. She and Yoongi left for school after breakfast. Woozi has a different school schedule so he leaves late.
Lisa and Yoongi reach the school. BlackPink and Bts are there to welcome her. BlackPink hugged Lisa tightly and Lisa hugged them back.
R: I missed you!
Jn: Why weren't you coming!?
Js: At last you came! We have to tell you so much!
They four started to go inside. While, Bts were still outside.
Jk: They are happy to see Lisa back!
Sg: They sure are!
V: Hyung! How am I going to convince her?
Rm: She loves you! She would believe you!
V: I am relying on you!
Jm: Okay!

Time Skip

It was break time. Everyone was at the cafetaria. Boys were done fanboying over BlackPink and so were girls over Bts. It was quite. BlackPink were eating their food when V came to their table. He pushed a chair near the table and sat there.
L: Why are you here!?
V said nothing. He grabbed Lisa's wrist and dragged her outside. BlackPink were going to follow them but Bts came and told them everything.
While Lisa was leaving, she tried to set free from his trap but was weak in front of him. Taehyung dragged her to the corner where he proposed her as a playboy, and is now going to propose her like a real boyfriend.
L: Why did you bring me here?!?
V: I want to talk to you!
L: I am not so foolish! I am not FOOLISH, KIM TAEHYUNG!!!
V: LISTEN!!
He shouted so bad that Lisa flinched and stopped doing any activity.
V: Sorry to shout but I just wanted to say that I really love you Lisa!
L: No, you don't! You kissing Sana was enough to prove it!
V: She just came and kissed me out of nowhere! I don't have feelings for her! Please!
Lisa was happy and wanted to forgive him but decided to trouble him more.
L: I need a valid explanation of your feelings.
V: The last time I proposed you as V the playboy, but, for Taehyung's heart's sake, please, Lisa, be my girlfriend! I want you back! Please!
Lisa hugged him tightly. V was shocked but hugged her back. They then heard hooting. They looked behind to see Blacktan cheering for them both

Time Skip

It has been an year since they have been dating. They are in their first year of college. Bts, BlackPink, Twice, EXO and red velvet's parents are friends and so decided to let them go to the same college. But, this wasn't to turn out the best decision they made.
Lisa and Taehyung were sitting under a tree. There wasn't many people there to actually disturb them so they were talking about lovey-dovey stuff to each other. They were to occupied that they didn't notice that twice were staring at them from afar.
Ny: Sana, you have to do something.
Tz: Yeah, unnie! She took your boyfriend!
Mn: How can Taehyung choose Lisa over Sana?
Mm: God knows!
Jy: People! Sana unnie is not here!
Jngy: Where did she go?
Cy: Let's go and search for her.
They started walking when Sana came out of nowhere with a boy.
Ny: Who is this... boy?
Sn: He is the official trouble maker of our college! He is going to plan something and push Lisa away, while, I pull Taehyung closer to me!
Twice started cheering because of such a great idea.
Tz: What is his name?
Sn: Mark.
Time Skip
It was the end of college day. Lisa and Taehyung along with their friends were leaving for their homes. Lisa's home was in a completely opposite direction and Taehyung had some work so he couldn't go with her. Lisa was going on her way when someone grabbed her from behind.
They were multiple people who covered her face and took her in a room or something near the road. They took the mask off Lisa and closed her mouth with a cloth. Lisa kept mumbling and trying to shout but couldn't because of the cloth in her mouth. She could now see who it was. None other than... twice
Sn: Hello Taehyung's girlfriend!
She said bitterly. Lisa kept looking at her.
Ny: So, we have Lisa here. I have been waiting to beat someone up for so long.
Tz: Are you people sure that her friends won't come here?
Jg: Tzuyu, Do you think that they would ever find us in a room beside a road which does not even belong to us?
Sn: Did Mark reach V's house?
Cy: He Said He did.
Sn: Let's get started with the work.
They smirked and then started hitting Lisa. Thyme punched her and kicked her rapidly. She even hit her with a road. They then did something really bad- they brought drops of acid near Lisa's face and dropped some on her cheek. She started shouting internally. Her right cheek was now burnt (such a pretty cheek destroyed😭😭).
They hit her head with a rod and put her in the middle of the road before calling an ambulance. They left before the ambulance arrived.
The ambulance came with BlackPink in it because Twice told them where Lisa was. The ambuLnce took Lisa to the hospital. Meanwhile, the whole Bts went to the hospital except V.
V got out of his house and saw Mark. He wanted to hurry and ignored mark but he stopped Taehyung from going any further.
Mk: So, you are not going to meet her!
V: And why shouldn't I?
Mk: You know Sana? She is in our college only. She wants you back.
V: I don't like her! I love Lisa!
Mk: But, Bro, she is going to tell Lisa that she was a bet!
V: That won't do anything!
Mk: It would. She is really soft. Knowing that she was just a bet, she may even commit suicide. And, if she doesn't, she is going to get killed
Mark lightly smirked. Taehyung knee what he was trying to say. He was saying that Sana will tell Lisa that she was a bet.
V: Now, What should I do?
Mk: Just don't go to Lisa and be with Sana.
V: And What If I don't?
Mk: You know what.
V: Okay then.
Mk: SANA!!!
He shouted. Sana came in his house with a smirk.
Sn: Should we go, baby?
She let out a hand and held Taehyung's hand. They then disappeared. Now, Taehyung had to act like Sana's boyfriend. He continuously got calls from Bts and BlackPink but Sana refused to let him pick up. She took some selfies with herself and Taehyung.
V: What am I supposed to say to Lisa?
Sn: You will tell her that you did not like her face and got back together with me!
When Taehyung went home, she sent these selfies to Lisa.
Lisa started crying in the room. Sana also sent her an audio- "I don't like Lisa's face anymore! I wanna be with you, Sana!" It was in V's forced voice. V was forced to speak this.
R: I did not know that V would do that.
Jin: I M clearly ashamed of him.
Sg: I will kill him!
L: STOP! Oppa, you don't need to do anything. Just buy me tickets to Thailand. I am going back! I just wanna go home, JUSEYO!
Jn: Lisa, we would miss you! Please don't go!
Js: You don't need to leave!
Jk: Yeah! You don't need to move because of that Taehyung.
Rm: We will talk to him, Lisa!
L: What will you talk about? I am ugly! Just book me tickets.
Time Skip
Lisa went to Thailand. BlackPink went to meet V. V opened the door and let them in without a word. He came back and sat down. He did not look up even a single time.
V: How is Lisa?
Jn: We don't know.
V: How do you don't know?
Js: She was to Thailand.
V looked up in shock.
V: HOW CAN YOU LET HER GO!?!
R: BECAUSE YOU DID THIS!! YOU SAID YOU LOVED HER AND NOW SHE IS GONE!!
Rosé stood up and punched V and then sat down again.
V: But, it was a misunderstanding!
He told them everything.
Jn: How much Of a stupid person Are you!?!
Js: And they say that you are the smartest after Namjoon.
V: How will I get her back now?
R: She isn't gonna come back any sooner. But, what made you actually agree to that Bitch Lasagne Sana?
V: She said....ummm
Jn: Spill the tea.
V:Umm.. don't be mad...
Js: Come on! We won't be any angrier than we already are! You are already a disappointment, can't be more.
V: Yah... well... actually, we played a bet in which they put thousand won each, betting on how long it would take for Lisa to be my girlfriend...
R: And?
V: She said that she will tell Lisa that she was a...*sign* bet... at first.
Bp: DUMBASS!!!!
V: What?!
Js: Lisa knew about the bet!!
Jn: I knew he was gonna do something bad to Lisa!! He did not even know she knew about the bet!
R: I never agreed on them dating!
V: How am I supposed to know?
R: Brains, Dork!
V: What are we gonna do?
Js: Would take time! Wait!
V: And what's my role?
Js: Become a playboy to Sana. Till then we will do something
Jenshuchang smirked and left. But, V knew what he had to do.

End Of This Chapter
Hope you like it
Consider reading my other books
Vote, comment and subscribe
Have a nice day
Bye