Chapter Thirty One~The Fellowship Of The Ring

"Aaaaaaaash." says a sing song voice.

Ash turns over in her sleep "Five more minutes."

"...........ASH BAGGINS!!!"

Ash falls over off the bench onto the floor "WHAT I'M UP!!!" she says and looks up to see Gandalf "He he hi." she says. Gandalf shakes his head "Get up get dressed and get to the meeting." he says.

Ash stands "Meeting?" she ask "Yes about the ring men, dwarves, and elves." says Gandalf "Wait! But Legolas will be there."

"Yes and?"

"Well can I at least wear my hood?" Gandalf sighs "You can't keep running, but yes this once."

Ash quickly runs off and gets changed putting on her hood.
***********************************************
Elrond addresses the council..."Strangers from distant lands ... friends of old. You have been summoned here to answer the threat of Mordor. Middle-earth stands upon the brink of destruction.          None can escape it. You will unite...or you will fall. Each race is bound to this fate...this one doom..."

Frodo sits amongst a council of free-peoples of Middle earth as Ash stands behind him, Elrond stands before them, addressing Gandalf, Strider, Legolas, and 20 other elves, Dwarves, and men. "Bring forth the ring, Frodo." Frodo steps forward and moves towards a stone Plinth. He places the ring on the plinth and returns to his seat.

"So it is true!" says Boromir in shock "Sauron's Ring! The ring of power!" says Legolas in disbelief "The doom of man!" says Gimli grimly "It is a gift...a gift to the foes of Mordor! Why not use this Ring? Long has my father, the Steward of Gondor, held the forces of Mordor at bay...by the blood of our people are your lands kept safe. Give Gondor the weapon of the enemy...let us use it against him!" shouts Boromir.

"You cannot wield it. None of us can. The one ring answers to Sauron alone...it has no other master." says Strider, Boromir turns and looks at Strider, coolly. "And what would a ranger know of this          matter?" he ask, Strider says nothing and Boromir turns away dismissively. Legolas stands... "This is no mere Ranger. He is Aragorn, son of Arathorn. You owe him your allegiance." he says.

Frodo looks at Strider questioningly. Ash looks to him in shock, this whole time she's been traveling with a king once again. Boromir turns sharply. "Aragorn? This is Isildur's heir?" he ask "And heir to the throne of Gondor." says Legolas "Legolas...Sit down, Legolas!"

"Gondor needs no king." says Boromir "Aragorn is right...we cannot use it." says Ash some look to her in question of who she way "Well if it isn't Little Dragon almost didn't see you." says Gimli, Ash doesn't respond and nods to Elrond.

"You have only one choice..the ring must be destroyed."

The hum of the ring seems to grow louder in Frodo and Ash's ears. Gimli suddenly stands, excited. "Then...what are we waiting for?!" Gimli suddenly rushes forward! He swings his axe down on thering. The axe shatters with a deafening crack!

Ash's eyes widen as her body shakes in pain. Gimli falls backwards, staring in disbelief at the ring...unharmed! Frodo winces as an angry image of the fiery eye hits him! He slumps in this chair, clutching his forehead. Gandalf looks at him with concern.

Ash's stomach glows faintly her hands cover her mouth, her eyes glowing more red then orange "Gandalf!" she says through her hands. Everyone looks to her, one of her hands fly to her stomach in pain as she jerks forward. Ash started to feel a hot sensation, as tears well in her eyes.

Gandalf rushes over and sees the sides of her hood beginning to burn he pulls it back revealing to the people who didn't know who she was, who she is. Everyone stares in shock as Gandalf touches her cheek, when he pulls it hand away what should be tears were tiny flames on his hand. One of Ash's hand touches her face she was crying fire.