Lunch Time.

The weekend came and went- too quickly, unfortunately, and Monday seemed to materialize out of thin air.

"Ugh..." I groaned as my alarm went off. 

After five minutes of 'Maybe I should just become a stripper', I finally sat up on the edge of my bed and glared at my dresser, knowing full well that I'd spend the next forty-five minutes agonizing over what clothes to wear.

I chose my outfit- black pants, a black blouse, and a gray blazer with a grid design on it. I didn't get dressed right away though, trying to avoid getting it dirty while I diid my makeup or ate.

I got ready in the bathroom, and then got dressed.

On the ride over to work, I wondered how I would act when I saw Kihyun. Would I be able to look him in the eye?

Hell, I can't even do that now... 

As I pulled up the building, I stepped out of the car and thanked the driver before grabbing my purse.

I made sure not a hair was out of place and I licked my lips, preparing myself in case I saw Shownu. I walked into the building and quickly spotted Shownu at the bar. I hid my excitement as I walked over.

"Good morning," He said with a smile.

 Once again, I was reduced to a ball of nerves as soon as he spoke.

"H-hey..uhm, I don't have my coffee cup today," I said, "Can you just give me a large black coffee?" I asked. 

He nodded and pulled a reusable cup out from a stack, "Name?" He asked. 

I stared at him, unsure of what he was asking, "I'm sorry?" I asked.

"Your name? I need it for the order," he said with a polite smile.

"Oh- yeah, it's Y/N," I said. 

He nodded and wrote it on the cup, "$2.50 please, Y/N" He said, the politeness turning into slyness. I blushed at the sound of my name coming from his beautiful, thick, pink lips.

I handed him the money and then stepped to the side when I realized there was another woman behind me. She walked up, and immediately there was a familiarity in the way she was behaving toward him. She twirled her hair, smiled a lot, and even popped her leg up when he'd ask her a question about her order. I rolled my eyes.

Look at her, throwing herself at him. How embarrassing.

"Oh God..." I said, realizing I sounded like Kihyun.

"Name?" He asked her.

"TIffany," She said, much more boldly than when I'd said my name.

He gave a small, polite smile, "That'll be $4.00, ma'am," He said.

Hm...he didn't act the same with her as he had with me... 

My heart fluttered at the realization, but I quickly shoved that thought out of my mind, choosing not to read too much into things.

Tiffany stood off to the side where I was, thought she kept her distance. 

"Y/N, your coffee's ready..." Shownu said, holding my cup out for me to take.

I smiled and reached out. As I grabbed the cup from his hand, my fingers accidentally brushed his.

"Oh, sorry," I said, almost positive that he could see how red I was in that moment.

He chuckled, "It's alright..." He said as he looked down, seemingly just as flushed in the face as I was.

It seemed like he was into it, but I decided not to linger, "Have a nice day," I said before turning to walk toward the elevator.