Chapter 3: School.

Julie P.O.V

My timer went off causing me to groan. Not getting the hang of waking up in the morning. I'm guessing one of them set it for me. Which I am disappointed and happy at the same time. I love going to school but hate waking up.

I turn off the timer and stretch walking to the bathroom taking a shower. Doing my normal morning routines. Once I got done brushing my hair and teeth. I walk with a towel around my body to my closet trying to pick out one of my school clothes just as Leona walk in. I scream and she scream to.

"Don't you knock?" I says grabbing my clothes throwing them on the bed. Leona blush and says "Yes I do, but normally I thought you wouldn't wake up over that timer".

"You lost trust in me? damn" I said shaking my head giggling.

"NOOOOOOO, I haven't lost trust" she says looking at me, I look back at her.

"I was joking, now get out please. Unless you want to see me get dress" I said wiggling my eyebrows joking around.

"Don't mind if I do" she walks more in, I grab my pillow and throw it at her. She dodge it laughing saying "Ok ok ok" closing the door. I smile shaking my head as I wear black jeans with my black shoes and blue shirt. Grabbing my phone and putting on my backpack walking out the room to the kitchen.

"Hi sweetie, you excited for school today?" my mom says smiling giving me my breakfast kissing my cheek as I sit down next to Keynen who was already eating.

"Yeah actually" I said smiling at her thanking her for the food. Dad walks in and kisses my head saying 'goodmorning' as he heads into the kitchen hugging my mom and kissing her. I start to eat my food Just as Leona came in wearing a pink pants with black shirt and white shoes. She stands waiting for us by the door. I look over her, 'she look pretty today', finishing my breakfast. Keynen washing his plate as I wash mines. We walk out the door just as mom and dad says "Have a good day at school". I turn on the car and drive us to our school.

We got out the car and walk side my side to the building.

"As much as I like to say I am looking foreword to the last year. It's scary" Keynen says.

"Of course it will be scary. There always a lot of students here" I said opening the door for us.

"Plus there are a bunch of groups rather we want to get involved or not" Leona says walking next to me.

"That's the point, what if it goes down hill?" he says looking at us.

"That won't happen if we dodge it" Leona says.

"What could go downhill? Barely anyone knows us here" I say raising a brow.

"Don't jinxs it Julie. A bunch of bullshit happens in schools" he says causing me to laugh.

"If anything they should beware, not me" I said walking down the hells as we open our lockers to put our stuff in and grab our necessary books for the first class. "What classes you guys have anyways?"

"I have geometry, you?" Keynen says smiling. "I have reading, sadly. I hate reading" Leona says.

"Oh same Leona I have reading to" I said smiling at her she gives me a high five.

"Yay we both suffer together" causing Keynen to laugh.

"Good luck with that girls, I'm heading to class" he says walking off to his class down the hallway. I look at Leona and hook my arm around hers as we walk to our classes. We enter the class room seeing some people eyeing us. But one particular girl stand out I've seen her last year. She is in one of the popular groups. I sit down in the back with Leona, just as the teacher come in and gave us our lesson. I mostly zooned out but Leona would tap my shoulder and tell me to pay attention and I of course do as she said.

When the bell rings , I get up to only get push back down in my chair as that girl I just talk about whispers in my ear, "Be careful this year, We might bite" she smiles and walks out of class.

"Why did Fibby push you? Are you ok?" Leona with worriedness in her voice. I gave her a small smile standing up. "I have no clue, she might be Jealous of something. She said Be careful this year, We might bite. Like they going to do something" I roll my eyes grabbing my bag and walking out the classroom with Leona on my tail.

"You fucking jinx it" she says. "What if you get hurt?" with a pout on her face.

"Don't worry about It hon, Not like they know how to. I have my 2 bestfriends by my side to help me out anyways" I said smiling at her. She shakes her head and says "Ok...but if it gets bad let me know". She hugs me tightly and I hug her as I head to my next class alone. I may have a rough outside cover but to be honest I'm a little scared not a lot though. I just hope that what's coming next won't be as bad.

When this class ends I head to lunch, looking around for my bestfriends. Spotting Keynen waving at me with Leona. I went to get my food first and head to the table sitting next to Keynen.

"Yay, you survive bud" Keynen says taking a bite of his food.

"Of course, why wouldn't I?" I asked eating my food slowly.

"Well Leona told me what happen. You did jinx it" he says laughing. I slap his shoulder as he rubs it.

"Even if I jinx it, it doesn't mean I'm gonna die the next day" I say to him as I bring my book out as read some of it. He shrug his shoulder. Leona look at him and he looks back at her then they look at me.

"I hope not, you too young to die" Leona says smiling as she sip her water. "Wait, look over there" she says low enough for us to hear. Me and Keynen look behind us at a group couple tables away. I see the girl looking at me with a blank expression while talking to her friend next to her. I turn back around with Keynen.

"What is her problem?" he says finishing his food.

I shrug my shoulder, "I honestly don't know though I kind of want to know. Have I ever hurt her?" Looking at Leona.

"No you haven't so she have no reason to look at you like that" she says just as the bell rings.

Before we know it. The school day was already over and I am little nervous for tomorrow.