Chapter 8: Date.

Julie P.O.V

I woke up the next day with a bad headache and my stomach turning. I rush to the bathroom and throw up. Without noticing Leona was standing next to the bed. I felt her holding my hair away from my face.

"Are you ok Julie?" She says worriedly as her other hand rub my back. When I got done I stand up and grab my toothbrush with toothpaste and brush my teeth first before responding, "Not really? All I remember is Drinking a soda and Fibby confessing to me"

"What she confess about?" she asked confused as she hands me pain relief and water. I swallow it and drink the water.

"She said something about making it up to me and taking me on a date...then I figure out the reason why she bullying me is because she like me since freshman year" I say turning around to her.

Her sad expression change when she see me turn around and she gives me and small smile and says, "Oh..what are you going to do about it?".

"I think going on that date and getting to know Fibby more is the best choice. So that she won't be against me and I won't be as confused. I just need answers" I say to her laying back in my bed.

"Are you sure? She could be tricking you Julie. Have she kissed you?" she says looking at me with a decent expression.

"Um.." thinking back to the moment in the bathroom with Fibby. "Yes she did. But still I don't want this bullying to continue" I say to her.

"Ok well she better not trick you ok..You have a pure heart, she shouldn't break that" she says giving me small smile and leaving the room closing the door.

Leona seems more protective then usual. I rub my head trying to rub away the headache as I end up closing my eyes but then realize that Fibby give me something in my pocket.

I reach in my pocket and pull it out reading it, it is a phone number...Hmm.. dialing the number I text.

J: Hey..

Unknown: Um who is this?

J: Julie..Who you?

F: Fibby, I gave you the number last night..

J: Oh..

This doesn't feel right like something missing.. I shake my head when Fibby text me back.

F: Have you thought about our date?

J: Yes, I am giving you one chance..don't screw it up Fibby.

F: I won't trust me when I said I am going to make it up to you. Our date is gonna be at Olive garden at 5pm, please be there.

I look over at the clock and see it is 3pm rn, enough time for me to look better then I am now.

J: Ok meet you there.

I shut my phone off and stand up walking to the bathroom. Getting dress for today, I am wearing a black hoodie with jean shorts and black shoes. I put little make up and have my hair down. grabbing my phone and putting it in my pocket as I walk into the kitchen looking for something to drink

"Goodafternoon sweetie, are you feeling better?" my mom says walking up to me and hugging me. I hug her back and pull away responding, "Yes why?"

"Well Keynen says you was sick that's why they bring you home early. Leona was helping him carry you to your bed" she says looking into my eyes. "You didn't drink right?"

"No mom I didn't, I drink soda" I responded, not really lying I did drink soda but I wonder why It suddenly change.

"Ok good because if you did you are grounded for a week missy" she says pointing her finger as me before she hands me a cup. I grab it filling it up with milk and drinking it.

"I know mom, sorry for making you worried" I said to her while drinking the rest of my milk.

"It's ok, next time be more careful and your dad went out to the store by the way" she says going back to the living room with her drink. No wonder why I didn't see dad yet.

I follow my mom in the living room seeing Keynen sitting on the couch watching tv with my mom.

"Hello Keynen, have fun at the party?" I asked him. He look at me and smiles saying "Wassup and yeah I did. You feeling better?" I sit right next to my mom.

"Yes but I have a date to go on today at 5pm" I say to him just as my mom spit out her drink and turn to me saying "WHAT? Honey this will be your first date? Who the lucky person?" she says more interested in me then the tv.

"Well not necessarily lucky, but Fibby. I'm giving her a chance" I said just as Keynen had a sad expression looking at me.

"Are you sure you want that to happen? Like is Leona ok with that?" he asked towards me.

"She was ok with it from what I've seen" I say looking at the time. Seeing it's 4:30 meaning I have to leave. Standing up I grab the keys and say "Be right back"

"Ok but watch out please" Keynen says with small smile. I smiled back at him leaving the house and heading to Olive garden.

When I arrived I see Fibby standing outside in her white croptop and light jean pants with flipflops. I get out of the car and walk up towards her.

"Hi" she says smiling at me as she open the door to the Olive garden for me.

"Hey.." walking inside with her. The waiter took us towards our sit and I sit in front of Fibby while she order a drink from the waiter. I say I want water. The waiter nod and walk away. I look up at Fibby as she looks back at me smiling waiting for her drink. When the waiter came back with our drinks. I spit my water before she starts her conversations with me..

Here's the date begins, Let's just hope it doesn't go bad.