Chapter 15: Family Party.

Julie P.O.V

I've been spending more time with Leona around my family. She is really making my stomach flip and turn a lot of times. She would even caught me staring at her and I would blush making her giggle. I would even see her looking at me sometimes. It's clear as daylight that we have feelings for each other.

When we sit on the couch. She would either sit on my lap or I'll sit on hers or we sit very close to eachother. The whole time Keynen is around the corner always smirking at us and it's getting annoying. So every item I see I throw at him. I even throw a spoon of icecream at him. I was shock when I saw I've made a mess. Meanwhile Leona on the side of me laughing. My grandma was even laughing to along with my uncle but my mom and dad told us to clean that up. But when we was cleaning I clearly hear the family giggles.

Today, my family plan to have a small party for us today. We have some decorations around the house. Grill in the backyard ready with the pool. The table ready for dinner. There Is drinks, and chips etc on the table. 2 more people came over name Jack and Holly. They are my aunt and uncle neighbors. Which we didn't mind. They blended in with us. Which was great.

Right now, I am in me and Leona room getting ready for the pool since the family and neighbors by the pool. I search through my bag and found my Bikini. It's not very shown of skin but its decent enough to wear around family.

I talking off my shirt and pants. Then when I got my bra off. Leona open the door causing me to scream and hold my shirt blushing hard.

"S-s-sorry I didn't mean to walk in on you just forgot my sandals in here" she says looking around the room with a tint of red on her cheeks.

"It's um...ok love. You've seen me in my panties before so I don't mind" I say sexually in a soft tone. I mean why not tease her. She look over at me and something in her eyes was speaking to me.

"Oh yeah I know just it was kind of rude to walk in without knocking" she says in a soft tone. She grabs her sandals on the floor next to her suit case.

"Yeah but this is also your room so. Plus I rather have you look at me then anyone else" I say in a flirty tone turning around away from her and dropping my shirt grabbing my top bikini. I heard a shaky breathe behind me causing me to giggle. Putting it on. Then I take off my panties and bent over. I can feel her stares before she walk near the door. I grab my bottom bikini and put it on. Turning around seeing her blush deeply and look away getting caught. Successful.

"Are you ok Leona?" I say slowly walking towards her. She looks me in the eyes and say "Y-yes I am".

"Are you sure?" walking more towards her till I'm right in front of her. She looks down at my lips then back up into my eyes nodding yes. I lean more towards her till our face inches apart. I look down at her soft kissable lips then look back into her eyes. She slowly leans in. I close my eyes waiting for her to kiss me.

Just as she was I heard Keynen voice, "Leona are you coming down to the pool with us?!" he yells. Scaring the both of us and step back a little. I walk over and put my sandals on looking at her as she is still looking at me. We giggle and she shaking her head then open the door seeing Keynen there smirking. She smack him in the back of his head.

"Ouch! what was that for?" he says rubbing his head. Leona shake her head at him and walk off. He looks over at me. I shake my head to and walk out the room to the backyard. Cockblocker. Was about to have my first kiss with her and he ruined it.

I see Jake and Holly talking to mom & dad with my uncle Robert. Next to the grill. Seeing Uncle Robert cooking the food. Uncle K is holding my baby cousin in a beach chair and my aunt is laying on one of the beach chairs. Grandma is sitting at a table outside not that far from them with grandpa.

My aunt notice me and smile, "Finally you come down. Wanna swim with me?" she says standing up.

"Yes" I say happily. She jumps in the pools and I join her. Keynen is busy splashing Leona to even notice me.

"How you been Julie since the last time we see each other?" my aunt says holding the side of the pool relaxing. "Was alright. I did had a bully name Fibby at my highschool. She soon confess she likes me which is why she bullied me. Then we dated and she cheated"

"Yikes, highschool relationships is a tough one. When I was in highschool I liked this guy name brandon and he was a Jock. We dated but he became really abusive. So I left him. Then I met my husband which is your uncle K. He was a nerd in highschool with glasses on. At first I was judgemental by him because well he's a nerd. Not many like that but I thought I give him a chance on friendship. Turns out he was always there for me just I never notice. Brandon came around again and was really commanding. Your uncle saw that and he was defensive of me. He started to protect me. That's when I started to catch feelings for him cause he actually cared. We hang out and got to know each other more on deeper level and boom now he not a boyfriend but my husband now. I've learned that. It's not about those who notice you of your looks. There can be someone right next to you who been caring about you all along and you never notice. They can even be your true love. What I'm saying is.. Though you will be in relationships that is not how you want it to be. There is always that one person who care about you soo much and always been there. Go to them" she says smiling at me. I hug her closely. "Thank you. I really needed to hear this especially what have happened" I smiled up at her. She ruffles my hair.

"No problem kiddo" she says. I look over at Leona seeing her sitting on the edge of the pool looking at the water then look over at me into my eyes. Her eyes held soo much.....love. Keynen splash her. She breaks her stare blushing looking over at Keynen with a glare.

"Oh oh" he says try to running away in the water. Leona stands up and jump on him in the pool causing them both to sink in the pool. Causing me and my aunt to laugh.

"Ok dinner ready. Let's eat" grandma yells smiling at us. I look over at Leona one more time seeing her get out the water with Keynen on her tail. We all walk to the table with the whole family there and neighbor. Everyone was having a great time. Laughter was filling the tables. I smile loving this feeling looking at Leona. She is already staring at me. She smiles at me blushing. I smile back at her.

When we got done eating. It was time to head to our rooms for sleep. Something was different this time.