Chapter 16: Love.

Julie P.O.V

When we got done eating and head to our rooms. The neighbors also head to their house. I walk into the room. And grab a long shirt and comfortable shorts with my panties. I walk over to the bathroom and take a shower from swimming. Stepping out the shower. I put on my clothes and brush my teeth then use the restroom. I open the door and see Leona with her towel drying her hair. She have only her panties and shirt on. Making me blush.

She look over at me, "Have a great time today with the family" she says.

"Yeah it was really amazing. It's like a vacation when going here" I say. Plugging my phone on the charger and sit on the bed. Leona walks over to her side of our bed she slides into the covers.

"Yeah, Keynen is an ass today" she says laughing.

"When is he not?" I say laughing with her. Getting under the covers. Leona reach over and turn off the light. "True. I should know since I'm his sister" she says facing me in bed looking at me smiling. I smile back over at her.

She is looking into my eyes with soo much love. I look back into her beautiful blue eyes, placing my hand on her cheek caressing them with my thumb. She leans more into her hand closing her eyes. I lean close to her face and slowly place my lips on hers. Fireworks went through my entire body like it never have before. Her lips fits perfectly with mines. She starts to move her lips against mines while I kisses her more passionately. Her head leans back against the pillow as half of my body is on her. She wraps her hands around my neck kissing me more deeply. She slowly pulls away and whispers with blushy cheeks, "I've been waiting for this moment for a long time now" opening her eyes and looking into mines.

"I'm sorry that I was such an idiot not noticing your feelings for me" I whisper back leaning my forehead against hers. She smiles and pecks my lips softly saying, "Yeah you are an idiot. But you're my idiot" causing me to smile.

She kisses my lips more deeply and softly this time. Held with soo much love. I show her the exact same feeling back with my lips moving along with hers. She bites my bottom lips causing me to moan softly. She giggles blushing from my sound I just make. I lick her bottom lip for access which she accepts. Our tongues fought for dominance for a while before we pull apart catching our breathe. I won. Our eyes are close with our forehead together.

I open my eyes seeing her opening her beautiful ocean eyes. I giggles softly and whispers, "Let's go to bed before we loose control".

"I agree" she peck my lips one more time before she cuddles up against my chest smiling. I rub my hands up and down her back slowly as she drift asleep. Hearing her soft snores. I smile and close my eyes slowly drifting asleep with her.

I feel her kisses against my face slowly. She waking me up by showering my face with kisses. I giggles softly and say, "Ok, baby I'm up".

"Awwe, you call me baby. Does that mean we are together?" she says. I open my eyes seeing her smiling down at me with her cute puppy eyes.

"That's if you want to be mine. I definitely don't want to let you go" I responded smiling leaning up pecking her lips softly. She kisses me back.

Just a warning this is the part where it's going to be sexual. If you are old enough to read this continue. If not. Please, skip this scene. The sunflower will show when it starts and end. Enjoy.

🌻

"I would love for you to only be mine" she says kissing down my jaw causing me to blush deeply. I kissing her lips deeply as it becomes heated. I flip us over and goes on top of her nibbling her bottom lip for access. She accepts as our tongue fought for dominance. She rubs up and down my back slowly to the back of my neck. My hand rubs up and down her sides as it slips inside of her shirt rubbing up her soft skin to her boob rubbing the tip of it. She moans softly in my mouth and helps me grabbing her shirt taking it off. She so gorgeous. I break the kiss sitting up catching my breathe with her. Grabbing the bottom of my shirt sliding it off.

I grind myself against her Vajj through our panties causing me to moan softly. She pulls me more down on top of her kissing my lips passionately. I kisses down her lips to her neck. Licking her neck and sucking on it softly causing her breathe to hitch for a second becoming into soft moans. I slide my hand down and grab the edge of her panties sliding them off along with mines. Leaving some hickies against her neck showing who she belongs to. I grab my panties wasting no time on sliding it off.

Rubbing my hand up and down her legs pressing my body more against hers. She moans softly loving the contact. I kiss down her neck to her boob and licks the tip of it then wraps my tongue around it and slides it into my mouth sucking on it. She moans more sexually rubbing the back of my neck. Loving the rubs she gives me I continue sucking and licking her boobs till it's hard and trail kisses to her other boob. Treating it the same way as the other. She closes her eyes enjoying every last bit of it. I kiss up her boobs up to her lips and kisses her deeply. She kisses me back blushing. We both try to be quiet knowing our family in the house.

She wrap her leg around my hips and pulls me closer against her causing my vajj to touch hers. I start grinding my vajj against hers. Feeling our clits rub together. We both moan sexually. Loving this contacted a lot. Slowly I pick up my speed pressing my clit more against hers rubbing fast and deeply together feeling the warmth of the both of us. Kissing her lips more , she moans against my lips, "mmah...yes baby..keep going...I want to keep feeling you". Which turns me on even more. I grab her leg and place it on my shoulder. Grinding my clit against hers more deeply and faster. Moaning her name sexually, "Mmmyes Leona...".

Her moans get more pitch but softly not trying to get too loud. I leans in and kisses her forehead and nose softly. Continue to grind my clit even more faster and deeper against hers feeling our wetness and heat mix together. Our boobs is rubbing against each other as the bed rocking with us. Our climax is getting near. "MmmJulie I'm close...more baby.." she moans looking up into my eyes. I look back into her blue eyes leaning my forehead against hers. Listening to her, I grinds our body together as fast as I can. Feeling our clits rubbing as deep and fast as It can. "Mmm! Yes baby I'm climaxing Leona..." moaning sexually while both looking into each other eyes getting lost in them. Feeling the wave of climax hit me along with her.

🌻

This is the morning I become officially hers and she becomes officially mines.