•prologue•

In this world of hate, you can't be yourself. you are constantly wearing a mask, and if you are so brave to be vulnerable... To put yourself out in the world who you are you are getting bullied everywhere you can't hide. this world is against everybody who is different...

I stepped out of the airport. Right into the snowy streets of Toronto. Mum's best friend should pick me up to go to her house.
She had offered me a room in her house. She was my lifesaver with her i could be myself. No stupid, hiding behind a mask. I just did it for the outside world.

Just a few more minutes

I ran my hand through my hair wrapped a little curl around my fingers.
I used to love my hair... That was before this all.

After an hour i saw him... And he saw me. His face turned from annoyed to angry.
I still don't understand why mum's friend choose him, but i must be blind or something.

"Oo... No not you when she told me that a nice girl was gonna live with us i didn't expect you here" he hummed.
"where is she?"
"Sadly girl, she died..."
"Realy?"
"Should i lie about that do i look like somebody who would lie?"
"Uhmm... No sorry"
"I just came to tell you that... I won't take you into my house"
"Your house it's hers"
"Was... It WAS hers"
"She promised me"
"She is dead"
"Where can i go now i have no place to live!"
"Does it looks like i care?"
"You can't leave me!"
"Bye Diamond"

Fuck...fuck! Fuck... Yea and now?

And there was i... An 18 years old girl In a packed parking center of Toronto Pearson International Airport. All alone didn't know somebody... Didn't have a place to live.

Skate then?

I pulled out my phone and looked at google maps and looked up how far it was to the CN tower. That was actually the middle of the city there must be a coffee shop and also people who wanted to help me... I don't look like an outsider at least.

was useless that was nearly 5 hours. So i took the risk to spent my money on the train.

I took the airport express all the way to union station.
Outside of there, i came from i was always looked after because i differed now people were also looking at me, but in another way. A good way. I always need to remind myself what i wasn't the Diamond i knew...

After at least a half-hour skating i picked up my board and came crossed a cozy coffee shop called THE COFFEE MUFFIN I stepped in the warmth hit me especially because i was walking around with only jeans a hoodie and my leather jacket, i had my sneaker on. I strapped my skateboard on my backpack again and walked to the counter.

It was pretty calm. This coffee shop wasn't packed like most of them. There was just one girl behind the counter.
There was something about her... Something different, something she was hiding.