•harry•

Harry wrapped his hands around the cup of tea nia just handed him.
"Why did you need my help?".
"Well, my friend here needs a new ID". She pointed at me.
"A new ID or a fake one?".
"A fake one".
Dark brown eyes prying into my face. "I can work with her". He smiled.
"Amazing".
I grabbed her arm, looked at her confused.
"What is he gonna do?".
"Make an ID for you".
I glanced over at shawn who glanced back at me completely confused too.
"It's my job".
I turned to harry.
"To make fake ID'S?".
He shook his head.
"I make passports legally and legal".
"You give criminals ID'S".
"Watch your month diamond your a criminal too now". Shawn super his coffee.
"I'm not a criminal".
"You have wanted carl identifies you as one".
I sigh looking at Harry watching for him to say something but nothing left his month. He took his one out.
"Let's take a picture first".
"What?".
"For the ID".
"Isn't that tricky what if you get catch'.
How mysterious does this look? Besides these people here just mind their coffee".
"You're right so let's get off with this".
We walked to the hall where i found a grey wall.
"Perfect". Harry shot a few pictures and showed them to me turned out that the second was the best.
When we say down Shawn and harry we're discussing my new name we used Delhi for the first name since shawn already told cob that my name was Delhi.

Delhi chips

I have to listen to Delhi chips instead of diamond men now.
I'm horrible at lying always scared that people will know I lied
I sigh looked down at my coffee.
"What the heck?". Nia stated at something which made Anne rose to turn around instantly.
"O my God...".
"Fuck". Justin stumbled from behind the counter jogged towards the door we're a little black boy was looking up at the police officer who hovered over him, shoving him rudely against the window.
Justin yanked open the door open helped the boy up before being held under gunshot.
"Wow!". Nia runs outside. Shield Justin with her own body. But the police didn't move.
"This is getting out of hand". Anne rose ran her fingers through her hair, moving to walk after nia. Shawn's tattooed hand grabbed her arm to hold her back.
"I'll go". He walked away his voice faded when the door closed.
The police slowly lowered his gun when he saw shawn.
I could see nia shaking from even this distance.
"Is she okay?". Anne rose's voice cracked.
Harry's eyes caught mine.
"Does somebody has a little crush?". Harry nodded her arm.
She burned up and looked down at her cup.

Anne rose is lesbian?

"Dont worry sweetie it's cute".
"I dont know if she likes girls".
"Only one way to find out". I smiled.

The boy was kinda eased after we took him inside and gave him lemijde and a muffin.
"Why do you paint your nails?". He stuffed the last prince of muffin into his mouth, pointing at harry's purple nails.
Harry laughted softly.
"What's your name buddy?".