Chapter 2

I lay in the bed I've grown fond of but I'm board out of my mind. The nurse walks in with some food, ugh I hate hospital food.

Then I hear a deep laugh, well don't worry you'll be out of here soon. A guy around my age with dark brown hair says. Oh gosh I'm getting kidnapped, I grab something behind me and throw it and he catches it.

Ah a pillow my worst enemy what ever shall I do. Stay away I know karate. You know people say that when there scared right. I do know karate do take me for granted, the guy just crosses his arms and looks at me. What.. do you think I'm doing here. Umm... kidnapping me or trying to kill me and feed me to your vampire family.

He smirks yeah I'm your Edward Cullen and I'm here to take you away from this world Miss Swan. You know twilight, you know your not the only girl talk to. He walks closer to me and sits down in the chair, your right I want to feed you to my family because we haven't had human blood in a long time.

Oh gosh I knew it nurse help please he's gonna kill me or turn to into a blood thirsty vampire. You know there just gonna think your crazy. And sweet Amanda if I really was a blood thirsty vampire I'd keep you all to myself.

I smirk and look at him this guy is funny but for real what's he doing here. Do you say that to every girl you meet in the hospital. No only the ones who I like and who have a pulse. Wow so smooth, well Mr Cullen I'm Amanda.

I know who you are he says with a smile. You know now you say your name, well Amanda that names Nathan. Nathan? Yep Nathan Scott. I stair right at him first Edward Cullen now him... . What is 5ere something on my face, um what? Oh no your fine.

Then what is it you were in deep thought. Nope just your last name reminds me of someone. Huh and who would I remind you of Amanda. Haha like I'm gonna tell you Cullen or Scott. I have a first name, ha please what's fun about a first name.

Along with I won't tell you because your still a stranger to me and why are you here. Are you visiting someone or your the weird guy who stalks girls in a hospital.

Well that's really the first thing a normal person would ask a stranger but your not normal. Hey I'm normal ish, yeah normal ish well Lyon sent me to check on you and I'm your team mate. What do you mean team mate, god Lyon was right. When he said you wouldn't remember anything.

What do you mean by that I remember everything that's happen to me. Amanda do you really not remember me. How about Matt, Martin? I'm sorry I've never heard those names or ever met you before. Can you explain to me what's happening with this memory loss thing you say I have.

We met when we were 10 you found me in the woods all alone and beaten up. You were at your family summer cabin with your parents when you went to the lake you saw me and had to help me. You said you wouldn't leave me alone, because your wanted to be a protector and help people.

And along they way you helped more people and you built your team. You were supposed to be the leader but you told me I had what it took to be a leader and you would help along the way. You helped everyone on your team, but then one day we were told news that broke the team.

Your parents came to a conclusion to protect you from the world so they had someone take away your memories of ever having to know us and everything about Lyon.

I feel my eyes watering up, I-I'm s-s-sorry my voice is cracking. And I don't know what to do I have all these feelings and I don't know where they came from.

I don't know this life but if feels like something inside me was saying sorry to Nathan but I didn't know what. May calm down you didn't do anything wrong your parents did something to you and you didn't know.

I couldn't stop crying though, I can Nathan it's like apart of me is trying to say sorry for something and i don't know what. I see sadness in his eyes but I couldn't figure it out, Nathan what did I do to you. It's not what you did to me May it's what you did to the team.

You said to never give up even when we felt like we couldn't do anything. But you gave up, you gave up on everything and you never told me what happened to you. You always told em what happened to you after every day and every battle but one day you came back and you weren't the same and never talked about it.

You pushed it down and never told anyone what happened to you then the next day you get your memories taken away and your sent away with your mom having fake memories of having a childhood was fake.

But the friends you made were real you did have a past with them. There real friends to you but fake memories, and I want to do is get them back so you can talk to me and if I have to make you believe we're partners crime once more I will.

But this time I'm the one helping you. I better go now before Lyons comes, wait but you said he sent you to check on me. Ah well I lied about that, Lyon would never tell you these things to make sure you stay safe but I want you to know from someone you can trust.

I'm the only one who knows your here the others think your still gone I don't know when Lyon will tell them your back. But I know you need someone to lean on trying to get threw all this.

You maybe board for a while but soon you'll be able to leave and I promise I'll try my best to get your old memories back you may think I'm stupid and I'm a crazy guy who has no idea what I'm talking about

But when you talk to Lyon talk to him about everything I talked to you about he will have to answer. His only weakness is you every father can never say no to his little princess.

Well I'll talk to you later have a good night May see you later. I watch as he leaves what talked all about me but I doesn't feel like me.

It feels lik he was talking about somebody else who had my name, how can I live up to someone who can help people when all I'm good for is bad luck.

I better get some sleep who knows what's going to happen tomorrow.