When in Madrid

"Hey Bellaaa, check this out" said Theo. I turned around to see the stunning gran vía. 

My my I had only arrived a couple hours ago, and Madrid had conquered my heart. 

Such a vibrant magical city. 

I'm loving the Spanish People, some dress super classy and elegant.

 While others, (much younger) dress so stylish according to their age. 

Such a stunning place. Full of Life.

 We were about to head back to the Hostel to get ready for going out tonight. 

So, here's the thing. Theo and I made a deal about our night's out. 

We thought we would play it safe. It consisted of one of us had to remain sober and the other of course could drink all they want. 

This way we could enjoy our nights out, without letting each other make some stupid drunk decision. 

But honestly it most of the nights ended with each other taking random pictures of our drunk states and laughing out loud.

You see, the hostel we were staying hosted a bar crawl. Which sounded legendary. 

Going to a couple of bars and then ending in a club. So of course Theo and I were going. 

We were totally down for night out, in a foreign city with strangers from all nationalities.

--------------------

So, for our first night out I decided go for all black outfit. As in a black blouse with a black skirt. And some gold  earrings with a a blue headband.
Of course I was going with a no make up make up look.
Gosh, I was so ready for tonight.

We decided to meet in the hostel lobby. And when I head down stairs after an hour of fixing myself I met Theo.

"Hey stranger, I'm so ready!!!" I said.

"Well hello there, what took you so long we said 15 minutes?" he said.

"Oh come on, let's just go" I told him.

---

When we arrived to our first bar, we had a welcome shot of tequila. The bar was so cool, it had ultra violet lights which was totally awesome. Kinda groovy.

The group of the bar crawl was so mixed up. We had a variety of nationalities and different ages.
There was a mexican 18 year old girl traveling solo, then there were a Brazilian and an Argentina girls.
And lastly there was a group of Aussies! They were honestly so chill and so much fun. There was 2 girls and 3 boys. The girls were lovely and the boys were so good looking. I'm thinking I could totally make out with one of them tonight. You know to make this bachelor eurotrip start.

---
"Cheers you guys!" Said the Brazilian girl.

"Saluuud!" Corrected us our tour girl. She was a Colombian girl with such an electrifying vibe.

I lowered my voice and told Theo
"For the most incredible trip! You're the best, thanks for everything I mean it."
I said.

"Thanks to you Belly, to wish for the best trip!! Salud!" said Theo with the most genuine smile ever.

----
So after a couple of hours, more tequila shots and so much spritz. 

I was dancing like a little kid

I was dancing like a little kid. Just flowing with life and feeling the European vibe.

Theo was dancing to the beat of the music with me. We were on the club, and the song that was playing was Rosalia "Pienso en tu mira"

Such a sexy song, I think I was a bit dizzy. I was feeling happy. So much bliss.
One of the Aussies approach me, he's name was David. He's was so hot. Maybe he was cute but I think it was the alcohol talking.
And then out of the blur, I kissed him lightly at first. He was kinda surprised. But then he smiled and returned the kiss. He was such a good kisser. It was a bit rough at first and then softer. After what seemed like minutes I let go. And went looking for Theo. I saw him on the corner of the club dancing with the other guys of the bar hopping squad.

When I returned, Theo smiled at me and said "You don't waste time huh?"

"Oh noo, when in Madrid..."