WHEN IN BARCELONA

WE MADE IT TO BARCELONAAAAAAA!

We travelled by train to get to Barcelona. Which was really cool, I caught up with my travel sketchbook. 

Theo is super hangover, he falls asleep the entire ride. He actually rested his head in my shoulders which was pretty cute.
Oh my God no. No no no. You just had a moment Bella. 

Come on. Get it together. But just maybe yes. NO. 

We arrived at our hostel in Barcelona and we do the check-in. 

We had to stay in a one-room cause the mix rooms were fully booked. 

Normally it would have been super okay. Cause you know we're like friends. 

But, not after last night.

Oh my, Madrid. What have you done? 

Okay, I just have to forget about it and go back to my old self.

We went to the room to leave our bags.
And we went for a walk around the hostel. I was starving.
We ended up in a restaurant right in the corner of the hostel.

"Hey, feeling better?" I told him.

"Yeah, thanks. But don't let me drink that much again." 

I don't know why but suddenly Theo changes the topic drastically. 

"How's your family doing?" 

Btw: that's Theo like. He suddenly asks random or really personal questions. 

He's just genuinely curious. So it's pretty cool that when he asks you something like that, he really means it. 

That's how we actually became good friends, we kinda agreed that small talk sucked.

"Well, my parents are okay, doing the same old things. And my brothers are good. You know them, doing their own thing. 

It's kinda surreal all the plans we did for a day... while back home we have such a strict routine. "
I told him.

"I'm glad. Yes for sure. That's why I love travelling, you get to experience new things every day. It's actually the catalyst for change you know?

"Exactly. Change is good. But it's hard at first, I would say scary... like it brings discomfort. But after, its the best feeling!" I told him. 

"Hey, this trip is just the start. I know for sure we're travelling partners. You know travelling around the world just you and me! 

We are just the perfect match." He said so lightly.

Omg. OMG. I felt that in my heart. 

I know what he means... Still WTF, I feel very confused. 

 I know he means as friends, but he could have just said "perfect friends." 

Not match. THEOOOOO. 

What is going on..... why am I freaking out so much!

After what felt like an eternity happened inside my head. I got out of my head and actually responded.

"Sorry I kinda zoned out. But yes. Count me in." I told him a bit nervous actually.

"Penny for your thoughts Belly." He said quite curious.  

AHHHHHHHH 

OKAY ITS JUST THEO WTF.

"I'll be right back." I told him. 

And I stood up as fast as I can and ask our waitress where the bathrooms are.

I run to the direction he tells me. And luckily it was available.
I close the door and began to breathe.