Chapter 3

I ran, flew, and hid for what seems like hours, all in good fun....right? apparently Juno didn't think so. I flew into a foggy part of town, I couldn't see anything around me, surely he won't find me here! but...if he does, will I be able to see him? ...this plan wasn't really well thought out was it..? I heard footsteps, but I couldn't figure out where they were coming from. honestly the closer they got, the most scared I became. "o-okay Juno come on out now..ill take you seriously I swear!" I didn't hear an answer. "Juno?" theres still no answer. suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder, I gasped and turned around, then I was struck by it...I was hit on the head with his amber, and I felt all of my emotions being drained away from me...my happiness, my pain, my love. everything. 

"i'm sorry Jeremiah, you left me no choice" "But...there were so many options for you" I slowly look up at him "so why?....why did you do it?" Juno sighed and shook his head "I had too, I warned you about it too" I wanted to feel anger..sadness...something! but...I couldn't. "now Jeremiah, I assigned you a job." "I understand..let me just go get ready" Juno nodded.

I walked around, feeling, nothing...I couldn't feel. what will Gaia think? speaking of Gaia, I turned a corner, and you know what I saw? it was her, kissing someone else..who was that? why was she- ...a single tear fell from my eye...but....I still couldn't feel anything. I quickly walked away. Its not like I didn't love her..I loved her with everything I had.....did she know that my emotions were taken?

Why did it hurt so bad?