シᴥ𝓞𝓷𝓮ᴥシ

シᴥproof readᴥシ

≈ waking up to a loud and obnoxious ringing noise, is not the type of life i want to live. starting up school again, after missing a whole year because of personal issues, yoongi groans, grabbing his phone and turning off his alarm. snuggling into his blanket, not even a second later, yoongi is passed out cold.

5 ᴍɪɴs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ
riiiiiiinngggg.....

riiiiinnnnngggggg....

riiiiiii- "OH MY GOD~... i literally got a minute of sleep..." yoongi complains as he sighs, turning off his alarm, he sits up, rubbing his eyes as he stretches and yawns for a looong time.

"hmph...schools stupid..." yoongi puffs his cheeks, grabbing his rounded glasses, he stands up walking to the bathroom, taking a shower, brushing his teeth, grabbing a white sweater from his closet and a white undershirt, along with some black pants with black boots. yoongi sprays perfume on himself, before grabbing his bag and walking down the stairs, going to the kitchen yoongi grabs two apples , shoving one in his bag and the other he bites into.

..._____...

stepping out of his home, he huffs, pulling his shirt up some, as he shivers from the cold weather.

yoongi walks down the road, soon finding a downward tunnel to the subways. he quickly rushes into the station as he swipes his card, passing through the entrance, and running for a train that's about to leave.

fortunately yoongi makes it, squeezing in with strangers, yoongi reaches for a handle, soon finding out there are none available to hold onto.

yoongi huffs, trying to plant his feat on the ground, he pulls out his phone and earbuds, he turns on blue by marina and the diamonds.

as the train slows down, yoongi flinches by the loud and echoing noise , screeching can be heard from the breaks, as the train comes to a harshful stop.

sighing in relief as yoongi sees its his stop, yoongi steps off the train, walking to the exit, he begins to walk a few blocks down to his school.

...____...

yoongi bites into his half eatin apple, as he walks into the schools gates, he sighs, staring at his feet while walking to the main building.

"hey, yoongs " a voice says, startling yoongi from his trans. he turns around quickly, a small smile coming onto his lips.

"hi jinnie hyung" yoongi pokes jins chest, causing the other to laugh.

"hey, you ready for school again?" jin asks, grabbing yoongis chin and tilting his head up. "no. i'd rather be sleeping" chuckling, jin lightly slaps yoongis cheek, "well suck it up, schools important, you got one more year after this.

"i knoow... you wont even be here hyung, i won't have anyone to talk to." huffs yoongi, as he pulls jins hand away from his face. jin sniffles "i know, that's the tuff part, but you have lisa! she's a junior, you'll be fine." smiling, jin takes yoongi by the arm, dragging him into the the main building. "yeah.. ugh.. screw my life, i hate it that i missed a whole year, i could be  a senior.."

"yeah, and i could be out of school, but i missed a year along with you yoongs" jin sighs, "but come on, go to class kid, don't be late on your first day"

"wha- it's not even-" "shh, go to class" interrupts jin, as he pasts yoongi on the head, walking off to meet namjoon, jungkook, lisa, and taehyung.

"i-...gosh.. their more important i see.. RUDE!!" yells yoongi, puffing his cheeks out as jin glances at him, sticking his tongue out, "go to class" he mouths.

giving up, the younger begins to walk to his home room, entering the classroom he takes a seat in the back, laying his head down and taking a nap.

•,,,,,,,•

jin smiles, as he turns to his friends "that goof" laughs lisa as she watches yoongi storm off.

" he's just grumpy because he can't sleep on his lover" jungkook says, biting his lip he chuckles."i don't even know yoongi personally but i can already tell he loves sleep" said namjoon as he shifts his gaze over to jin.

"yeah he's something else" jin laughs, "well ima go to class guys" says taehyung, grabbing lisa's hand and pulling her along. "bye guys!! see you at lunch!"

"yeah we should probably get going too, come on." says namjoon as he pats jungkook and jin on the shoulders, smiling sheepishly. "yeah your right"

•,,,,,,•

riinggg~
the school bell chimes, the loudness waking yoongi up as kids file into the classroom.

"alright class! morning, i'm your home room teacher. ms. brock, get to know your classmates, because you'll be learning about language arts all year in here.

the class groans, but soon a loud chattering noise can be heard from every student in the classroom as they talk to one another.

yoongi sighs, resting his chin on his arm, staring blankly at some kids head, soon getting caught as the student turns around, smiling at yoongi and says "hi! my friend caught you staring, yeah awkward. i'm jimin" yoongi blinks, continuing to stare at jimin.

"uhh- hey? you there, or are you just going to stare?" jimin scratches his head, a small smile on his face.

"h-huh- oh.. sorry, i'm yoongi. sorry for the stares, just zoned out." yoongi laughs, looking away as he sits up, scratching behind his ear.

jimins smile widens "oh no, that's fine, nice to meet you yoongi,what year are you?" yoongi, rests his chin back down on his arms, mumbling "i'm a junior, same year as you"

jimin laughs, "how'd you know i'm a junior" yoongi huffs, "wild guess" he mumbles as he shrugs lightly, yawning as he sticks his face into his arms, "night.."

"oh? - guess you didn't get much sleep, night yoongi" jimin chuckles, turning back around to talk to his friend namjoon. leaving yoongi to be in dream land.

•,,,,,,•

•ℰ𝓃𝒹•

hope you guys enjoyed, it's not long but it's the first chapter, ❥

𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞~
-𝚂