𖧷ⒻⓄⓊⓇ𖧷

𖧷 𖧷

•,,,,,,•

riiiinnnnnnggg~!!!!

the last bell of the school day screeches, telling everyone that schools ended and their free to leave.

hearing this, yoongi quickly shoot up from his sleep, grabbing his bag and bolting out of the class room, leaving a pouty jimin behind.

"wh- wait! hyung!" yoongi hears jimin shout from behind him, stopping yoongi in his tracks as he turns around, smiling sheepishly at jimin.

"you almost left me, so rude of you hyung" jimin complains, wrapping an arm around yoongis shoulder, guiding him out the school. both heading in the direction of the subway.

"you take the subway too?" yoongi questions, looking at jimin as they arrive at the staircase down to the underground subway. "yeah, it's the closest transportation, and fastest, i'd rather not walk home or wait for someone to pick me up." jimin shrugs, swiping his card, along with yoongi.

yoongi sighs, as they wait for the next train to come, mumbling "yep, subway is my only way to travel without walking"

taking out his earbuds, yoongi pluging one in, turning on Bravado by lorde. yoongi looks at jimin, offering the other earbud, which jimin gladly excepts. yoongi soon after leaning his head on jimins shoulder, and jimin resting his cheek on yoongis head. the two boys stand there listening to the music, quietly thinking to themselfs.

"ugh, faggots" scuffs an old woman, as she stares at yoongi and jimin, gaining the attention of both.

opening their eyes, they look at the lady. "excuse me?" jimin asks. taking the earbud out and stepping forward. the lady stares at jimin with disgust all over her face, "your disgusting, you fag!" she shouts, looking between jimin and yoongi both.

"we're disgusting? no, actually you are, assuming we're gay is honestly so disrespectful, your pathetic, just because someone's close to another doesn't mean their in love with the other. think before you fucking speak ma'am" jimin spits, crossing his arms as he glares down at the lady.

"i- you brat, so disrespectful these days." the lady groans, storming off to the other side of the subway.

jimin smirks, turning back around, but his face turning into one of worry as he sees yoongi hugging himself and looking down. "hyung? what's wrong.." jimin asks, softly grabbing yoongis chin and tilting his head upwards, but failing to get yoongi to look at him.

"hyung look at me.." jimin sigh, cupping yoongis cheek.

"sh-she was right...i am disgusting..being gay is wrong.." yoongi whispers, sniffling quietly as he rubs his nose, keeping his gaze on the floor.

"no no no, yoongi baby, she's wrong, your not disgusting, just because your gay doesn't make you disgusting, she's the disgusting mean old witch, your no where near disgusting, your absolutely perfect, ok baby?" jimin says, rubbing his thumb over yoongis cheek.

blushing, yoongi stutters "b-but.."

"no buts, your perfect, beautiful, and the best thing to ever exist. don't believe what she says, she's just jealous she can't be as cute as you" jimin smiles, pinching yoongis cheek, earning a small smile from yoongi.

"really..? yo-your not lying.. right?" yoongi questions, peeking up at jimin, looking for any signs of hesitation or lying.

"oh no, i wouldn't lie about that, why would i be here saying all this if it was a lie" jimin bites his lip, grabbing yoongis hips and tickling the sides of his stomachs, earning a squeak from yoongi.

"n-no! jimini stob..! that t-tickles~" yoongi laughs, gasping for air as jimin tickles him, sighing in relief when the next train arrives, meaning jimins tickles were over.

"aish, your lucky" jimin smiles, grabbing yoongis hand and pulling him into the train, seeing two available seats but their on separate sides.

yoongi and jimin are quick to take the seats, but yoongi frowns when he sees an elder woman, struggling to stay in one spot as she stands. yoongi gets up, telling the woman she can sit in his seat, yoongi receiving a kind thank you and a pat on the cheek.

jimin watches this take place, soon making eye contact with yoongi as he walks over to stand infront of jimin, grabbing a pole to keep standing. "that was sweet of you yoongi" jimin speaks, making yoongi blush, scratching his head as he looks down, "ah- i usually do that, i just feel bad, watching someone struggle to stand as i comfortably sit down even though i could easily stand, whether i'm in pain or not.." yoongi explains, a small smile creeping onto his face.

"well that was very sweet of you yoong-eee~" jimin gets interrupted by the train moving in a fast jolt forward, causing yoongi to loose his balance and fall onto jimin, legs on both sides of the youngers  legs as he straddles jimins lap.

both boys freeze, staring into each other's eyes, getting lost in one another's dark and endless eyes. both boys couldn't stop looking into the others eyes, loving how they sparkled and moved as they followed the others eyes. as time passes yoongi and jimin slowly get closer, ending up to where their lips are only a few centimeters apart.

but hearing a loud squeal, both boys snap out of their trans, blushing as they look back to find two girls gushing over them, one holding her phone, and the other holding her cheeks as she gushed at the sight.

"i-..oh my god! i-" yoongi sucks in a breath, not knowing what to say as he panics, starting to get off jimin lap but being stopped as jimin wraps his hands around yoongis waist, keeping him still, "stay, it's fine. you'd rather sit then stand, taking a wild guess" jimin bites his lip, looking at yoongis shocked face, mouth opening and closing, reminding jimin of a fish, making jimin giggle.

"o-ok.." yoongi says, bring his hands to clutch the bottom of his shirt, as he stares down at them.

chuckling, jimin takes yoongis ear buds, putting one in his ears and one in yoongis as he hits play on yoongis phone. smiling as he tilts his head back, closing his eyes , tightening  his grip around yoongis waist, jimin relaxes.

while yoongi, is left a blushing mess on top of jimin. he stares down at jimin, eyes trailing over said boys neck and focusing on every detail, slowly bringing his hand up and poking jimins adam's apple.

jimin jumps slightly, looking back at yoongi, smiling at him "you bored?, or are you just mesmerized by my neck" jimin jokes, giving yoongis waist a small squeeze.

"i-..i-.." yoongi stutters, looking down, as he covers his cheeks with his hands, blushing horribly red.

"aish, your too cute~" giggles the younger, as he takes yoongis hands away from the boys face, interlocking their fingers as he closes his eyes again, leaning his head back and enjoying the feeling of the older this close to him.

•,,,,,,•

heyyyyy~ so i hope you enjoyed, is this a little too fast? or is it ok? i don't like to rush rush into things if it doesn't fit well, but here it just seems like it fits

got any tips? or words you wanna say or ask.

?? i'll answer ??

love you!
-s

also....i might have a horrible obsession(fetish) for necks... like damn- hot