᯾☼𝓣𝔀𝓸☼᯾

᯾☼𝒫𝓇ℴℴ𝒻 ℛℯ𝒶𝒹☼᯾

•,,,,,,•

Rinnnggg~

the school bell sings, alerting the students that it's lunch period.

to which yoongi sees this as another period he can sleep. as he drags his feet to the cafeteria. seeing his friend jungkook, he walks over to him as he stands to get a water from the vending machine. hugging jungkooks waist, yoongi snuggles his face into his back, startling jungkook as he try's to look behind him to see who's doing this action.

"y-yoongi hyung?, is that you" asks the younger, as he looks down at the hands on his stomach, slowly prying the hands apart.

"nooo...it's Patrick!"

jungkook chuckles, pulling yoongis arms off of him and turning around to face yoongi, smiling down at him. "need somethin yoongs?" "YAH! that's hyung to you." yoongi slaps jungkooks chest, glaring up at him.

"sorry sorry, hyung. do you want something?" jungkook tilts his head to the side a little, staring at yoongi with curiosity in his eyes.

yoongi nods. smiling cheekily.

....

yoongi quickly yanks the water bottle from jungkooks hands, running away as fast as he could go at that point, giggling as he hears jungkook shout at yoongi, chasing after him.

unfortunately for yoongi, jungkook catches yoongi. wrapping his arms around yoongis waist and picking him up, causing a small squeak to come out of yoongi. "ya ahh~ put  mee downn junkooo!" yoongi pouts, hitting jungkooks arms repeatedly.

"nope, you did this to yourself" jungkook laughs, smirking as he walks over to a table where their friends sit.

"hnnngg~ jungkoooo!" yoongi whines again, going limp in jungkooks arms, sliding down so jungkooks arms are under his armpits and around his chest, forcing his shoulders upwards, making him look like a grumpy gorilla in the arms of a laughing jungkook,

laughter can be heard in front of them, catching both boys attention as they look up seeing their friends laughing at them. others glancing at what's happening beside them.

"look what you did, causing a scene,  gosh." jungkook complains, waddling over to the table, as yoongis legs are lying limp on the ground, being dragged  in between jungkooks legs. "your making this difficult, your tiny body is light but the way you are right now, you wanna make me struggle. don't you"

jungkook looks down, looking into yoongis eyes as he looks up at jungkook. the younger earning a single nod, and the eye contact breaking as yoongi looks forward, pointing his finger to the direction their table is, "go..". jungkook sighs, "gosh, am i some slave to you?" rolling his eyes, he reaches the table and plops yoongi down on a stool, sitting beside him and grabbing his water bottle back from yoongi.

"yah! heeey...i wanted that" yoongi huffs, crossing his arms, glaring at jungkook.

jungkook smirks, opening his water and gulping it down half way, licking his lips as he smiles cheekily at yoongi. watching as yoongis mouth opens slightly, eyes glaring at jungkook. "your so RUD-" "yoongi you can have my water, i'll just go buy another" says jimin, as he stares at the two friends arguing.

"wow, jimin giving up his water? that's new, you didn't even give me a sip when i was dying of dehydration" jin rolls his eyes, shoving jimin with his shoulder, as jimin places his water infront of yoongi.

"thanks, jim" yoongi smiles, taking the water and sipping out of it.

"speaking of which, how do you two know each other?" asks lisa, as she stares jimin down with a glare, then shifting her gaze to yoongi and smiling. "uh- he's in my home room, and i was caught staring since i zoned out" yoongi mumbles, squishing the plastic water bottle, watching as the water rises and lowers.

"ah, well new friends are being made! i'm proud of you yoongi, you didn't just sleep." lisa coos, leaning across the table and pinching yoongis cheek.

"stob.." yoongi groans, flicking lisa's forehead, and swatting her hand away, pouting as he rests his chin on his hand.

"aww, don't be like that~" huffs lisa, sitting back on her stool, "i know you love mee~" coos lisa, as she shows a quirky smile. "yeah yeah, now shush, i want sleep"  grumbles yoongi, as he leans against jungkook, jungkook naturally putting his arms around yoongi, letting his head rest on his chest. soft snores coming from yoongis mouth a few minutes later.

"how can he fall asleep so easily? like i don't get it, i'm laying down and i become best buddies with my roof, walls, and floor by the time i fall asleep" scuffs jin, earning a chuckle from everyone, as they agree with him.

•,,,,,,•

welp, hope you enjoyed my lovely's!

it's not long, but i hope you don't mind...
also ima actually try and be active for this story, my writing style is much more detailed and all, god my old story is cringe... *shivers* gross

love you!
-s