༆༄𝔗𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢༄༆

༆༄ Pʀᴏᴏғ Rᴇᴀᴅ༄༆

•,,,,•

"yoongi hyung!! wake up!" screams jungkook as he shakes yoongis sleepy body around. earning a whine out of yoongi, causing him to lean back towards jungkooks chest, wanting to hide and sleep.

"hey, come onnn... wake up!"

"oh..my god, why are you so god damn loud.." yoongi groans, sitting up and rubbing his eyes, as he glares at jungkook. "can you stop being grumpy for once" jungkook scuffs jokingly, as he bops yoongis nose. earning a blush to form on yoongis face. "you- are so disrespectful, you brat" yoongi glares, slapping the side of jungkooks head, as he stands up, leaving jungkook behind him.

"oow..so mean" whines jungkook, but smiling as he runs behind his hyung, swiftly picking him up, his chest against yoongis bookbag/back. yoongi gasps quietly, "jungkook! stop this, i need down!"

"aww, but your so much fun to mess with" says jungkook, putting yoongi down and ruffleing his hair.

sighing, yoongi walks out of the cafeteria and to his next class.

•,,,,,,•

"hey yoongi hyung!" greets jimin, as he back hugs yoongi, feeling yoongi jolt in suprise.

"gosh you scared me" yoongi giggles, turning himself around and hugging jimin back.

"sorry hyung, just couldn't resist" says jimin, as he scratches his ear. "your cute" jimin blushes, "wh-what?" the younger chokes out, staring at yoongi with slightly widened eyes.

"i said your cute, that was cute" yoongi smiles, cupping jimins cheeks and squishing them together. giggling at how jimin puffs his cheeks out, squishing them again, earring a puff of air to the face.

"welp, i need to get to class, walk with me?" jimin asks, holding out his hand for yoongi to take.

"s-sure.. i have physics, you?" questions yoongi, looking over at jimin. "oh- i have that too! well isn't it a good thing i ran into you" jimin smiles, swinging his and yoongis hands softly.

sighing, yoongi grumbles "yeah...i just want this day to be other with though.." hearing this makes jimin laugh, nodding his head, "yeah me too, but this is the last class, so it's almost over"

"true..." yoongi huffs, entering the classroom and walking to the back, dragging jimin along with him. sitting down yoongi grabs his water, beginning to drink it.

"you like it in the back don't you?" jimin states. causing yoongi to choke on his water, ending up in a coughing fit, as jimin blushes at his words. "oh no- i didn't mean it like that. gosh that sounded weird, you know what i meant, right?" jimin questions, patting yoongi on the back, sighing with relief as yoongi nods his head.

"sorry, that just- caught me off guard" yoongi says, laughing a little as he coughs.

•,,,,,,•

welp, another chapter down, once again not long but, i hope you enjoyed.

love you!
-s