From Titan to Wanted Fugitive

Author's Notes

Sorry for the long wait, those who were waiting for The Mad Arc. As most of you know I was working on The Silent Arc and the newly created Godzilla fic!

So without further ado, I hope you enjoy :D

Note: Underline Italics is scroll footage

=Mistral; Team CFVY hotel room (Next Day)=

Sitting in a lounge chair in his white shirt and jeans, Jaune gazed upon all four members of Beacon's second year team, Team CFVY. 

He could tell each person wanted to ask their own questions, like "Where were you?" and "What have you been doing?", etc. Though if his hunch is correct, then Coco's teasing nature will bleed through and most likely ask "How good did Velvet feel in bed?", no doubt drawing a blush from the Rabbit Faunus.

A shame for her, he had long since stopped being embarrassed from such things.

Looking over to the two males of the team, Jaune could see that both Fox and Yatsuhashi have straight faces on, but a closer look could tell Yatsu was trying his best to not crack a smile.

'Guess he can predict future banters between Coco and Velvet, especially about last night.' Jaune thought.

After a minute of silence, Coco spoke.

"So how good was she?"

Immediately, Velvet began to make a Tomato jealous due to how hard she was blushing, while Fox and Yatsu were trying their damnedest to contain their laughter.

All Jaune could do was raise an eyebrow, his beard making him look like a father questioning their child. 

"If you're talking about when we had sex last night, then she was rather good. For a virgin, that is." after all, those with the most experience know the right moves.

Velvet's blush became luminescent due to that statement. Coco remained stunned with how nonchalant he was when speaking and both Yatsu and Fox were snickering off to the side.

Velvet began lightly hitting Jaune's left arm, in some feeble attempt to stop all this teasing after last night. All while, Jaune sported an amused grin on his face watching his girlfriend slap him again and again. After facing multiple foes throughout his live(s), it should come as now surprise that the hits barely affected him.

This would've continued, had Yatsu not cut in.

"As entertaining as this is, but I feel I must ask this? Where were you Jaune?" his deep voice, not as deep as Jaune's but still deep, cut through the air, catching all their attention. All at once, Team CFVY's heads' all turned towards Jaune, waiting for an answer. Contemplating, he decided to be honest as to what happened that day when he was killed and reincarnated.

'After all, it is good to talk about one's feelings is it not?' he thought.

"Before I explain, tell me. Which of you believes in both reincarnation and alternate universes?" he asked, the four in front of him gaining confused looks before Fox answered.

"Well, considering that we're a bunch of super-powered teenagers fighting what can be classed as living nightmares, I'd say it would be weird not to believe in such things. Though, what does this have to deal with you?" Fox questioned.

Gesturing to himself with his right hand, he clarified.

"Well, that is because I'm an example of both instances."