Chapter 8: "DIE....."

(Hello peeps! This chapter will be more about Y/n, hope you enjoy!)

(Up above is a picture of Hatty, I tried :P)

*"I'm not letting you die...." Elaine said sadly*

=====Dream/Flashback=====
(Idk.)

"Get out of our forest!!!" A boy fairy yelled.

"You're not wanted here!" Another boy fairy yelled.

"You are no fairy!" A girl fairy yelled as she threw a rock at a fairy cowering against a tree.

"I-im s-sorry! Please leave m-me alone!" Y/n yelled at them.

The three fairies continued to toss stones at y/n. Y/n had little cuts, tears streamed down her face.

*why do they hate me so much?oh wait....I know why*

"Hey! Leave her alone!" Someone yelled.

"Crap it's Elaine! We are so sorry Elaine, it won't ever happen again!" The girl fairy whimpered.

The three zoomed off back into the woods.

"Hey are you alright?" Elaine asked.

"Y-yeah, thanks. Y-you're the first one t-to be nice to me..." y/n said sadly.

"....don't be so gloomy! Would you like to hang out?" Elaine asked.

"H-Hang out? Why m-me?" Y/n asked confusedly.

"Well, you seem like a nice miss treated girl that needs a friend." Elaine said smiling at her.

Y/n gave Elaine a smile. Y/n reached up to take the hand that Elaine was offering. Elaine helped her off of the ground and they sped off to the sacred tree. They flew up the side of the tree and landed near the fountain of youth.

"T-this is my first time being u-up here" Y/n finally spoke up.

"Really?! Wow...isn't it beautiful?" Elaine asked.

"Yeah...." y/n said looking happily at the fountain.

"....I never got your name" Elaine said.

"O-oh...I'm y/n" Y/n told her.

"Y/n?....hmmm I never heard of someone by that name living here" Elaine said squinting her eyes at the fountain trying to figure out if she had heard of y/n before.

*I wouldn't doubt that.....*

"O-oh...I'm kinda a l-loner..." y/n said looking at her hands, mini sparks came from her hands.

*your a freak.....these powers make me a freak....what's wrong with me.....*

"......"Elaine didn't speak. She looked down at your hands and smiled.

"......You're unique" Elaine said lightly.

Unique. The word stuck in Y/n's brain. Unique.....was not a word to describe her.

"I- I-im not u-unique....I'm j-just a burden...!" y/n yelled. She then flew down the tree at lightning speed and into the forest.

*unique.....what a joke*

Four days have passed since Y/n has last seen Elaine. Y/n missed her so much, she yearned to be able to talk to her once again. Y/n had made herself a nice "home" in a huge cave not to far from the fairy kings forest. She hasn't returned to the forest for those four days.

*Ok got food, check! Water? Check! Leaves for bedding? Check! Missing Elaine? Check check check and check!*

Y/n sat down on the cold floor looking out in the direction of the fairy kings forest.