Chapter 9: Rocky road to Baste Prison

(Wow. I posted. Finally!!! •>•)

⚠️Recap⚠️

"Just checkin how our patients are doing." He said.

*hmm....who is this guy? I can feel a strong energy somewhere....someone else is here*

*I really don't want to play hide and seek right now....*

*but I gotta protect Elizabeth....*

*even if it means I die in the process.....*

*DIE......*

⚠️Recap ended⚠️

"Much better thanks to you" Elizabeth said to the Doctor.

"E-Elizabeth?" Y/n stuttered. The room was starting to spin and y/n's vision went in and out.

"Hmmm?" Elizabeth hummed as she put her attention back onto y/n.

"I f-feel light headed" Y/n said sleepy as she flopped back down in bed.

"She's probably just tired or is sleepy from the medicine." The doctor said.

*"Y/n? Are you ok?" Elaine asked worried.*

*Elaine....I don't trust this guy....*

Y/n slowly drifted off.

=====Hawk's POV======

Hawk watched as Y/n slowly went back to sleep.

"Poor y/n, she must have been really beat up" Hawk said looking worried at y/n.

"The medicine should do the job." The doctor said again.

"Yeah, that medicine of yours seems to have them sleeping well, quite well." Elizabeth said sweetly.

"Yeah it's almost like they're dead or something" Hawk added.

*hmmm*

"Hawk please, don't say things like that!" Elizabeth yelled at him.

"Infact it's quite accurate...." the doctor said.

"Docter you've done well...it appears you were successful in your task." An echoing voice said.

"What the!?" Hawk squealed.

"Is someone there!?" Elizabeth asked.

"I gave them a poisonous mixture." The doctor explained. "My condolences, but they will never wake up...."

"Wait, then why was Y/n awake!?" Hawk squealed.

"She was much more powerful than we expected, maybe even a little bit more powerful then this boy." The doctor explained.

"That medicine was never meant to treat their injuries!?" Elizabeth yelled at him in confusion.

"Even with our great power we knew it would be impossible to face two members of the Eight Deadly Sins and emerge unscathed. Besides, the kingdom made it clear we could use any means necessary." The echoing voice spoke.

"Who are you!? Show yourself right now!?" Elizabeth demanded.

"It's a pleasure to meet you." A giant Knight appeared next to Elizabeth. "I am the Holy Knight Golgius, member of the weird fangs." Golgius spoke.

"A Holy Knight..." Elizabeth whispered.

"What the heck!? When did he-" Hawk mumbled.

"Princess Elizabeth, I have come to take you back to the kingdom of Liones." Golgius told her.