1. Success

Harshad Chopra as Aditya Mehra.

Third person's pov

"So the best young and emerging entrepreneur award goes to...

....

....

.......

"ADITYA MEHRA"

A person stands up from the middle round table and straightening his suit went towards the stage. He receives the award with a proud smile and thundering of claps welcomes him.

"So Mr. Mehra do you want to say some few words on your victory...?" asked the anchor

Nodding his head as yes he went towards the podium smilingly.

"First of all I want to thank my parents who were sitting there on the second table. Love you amma & papa. And secondly want to thank Ramesh sir who gave me this award. Really sir it's like a dream for me to get honoured with your hands. Since childhood you're my idol and I just want to become like you actually sir to be honest more richer and big than you

(Everyone gave out laugh)

My belief is that a person should work till his death and earn money throughout his life coz without money you're nothing. If you want money, success you've to work harder not only harder it should be smarter also. I know many will say that money can't buy everything but believe me it has the power to buy everything in this world. As the anchor asked me to say something on "my victory" sorry but this is not my victory. My target is to get the best businessman of the year award. The day I'll get that award it'll be my real victory.

(Aditya smiling)

From 5 consecutive years Diwan group of industries is getting this award and believe me Ramesh sir one day I'll snatch that award from you.

(Ramesh Diwan smiles playfully and signs him 👍👍)

So gentleman work hard, earn money and don't retire before death. Thank you."

As he stepped down from stage the media surrounds him and as always started shooting questions.

"Sir... Sir... Today you open challenged the No.1 Company Diwan group of industries. Will you be able to complete that challenge...?"

"Sir... You are an only emerging entrepreneur. It's impossible for you to surpass the big renowned company like Diwan industry..?? How will you going to do that..?? "

"There is nothing like impossible in this world for me. If once I have committed anything I'll achieve that by hook or by crook." said Aditya

"Sir you have chosen to defy a very strong contender for yourself. Why...?" asked the media

"It's quite filmy but true 'Jab takkar kaante ki ho tbhi jitane ka maja aata h' (when the bump is of thorn, it is as much fun to win)." answered Aditya smiling.

"Sir you're the most eligible bachelor entrepreneur and idol of many youths do you want to motivate them from your words...?" asked a media person.

"I'll just say one thing that love your work as you love your bf/gf deeply & immensely, as you crave for love crave for money, encourage your passion and don't take rest until you achieve your target.And at the end you'll found out that the success is on your feet." answered Aditya.

"Sir you're the crush of many girls out there and many of us want to hear your wedding announcement. What do you want to say on that..??" asked media.

"Well I'm not yet ready for that but when it'll happen you all will get to know about it." said Aditya smiling forcibly but deep inside he is burning hell out of anger.