Baby Fever

Three weeks since I last talked to delvin am not going to lie I really do miss him let me try calling him hello he answered hieee ammmm just wanted to say Hie been three weeks since we talked actually he answered am moving to my new house so was wondering if you wanted to help decorating it wait me! I asked surprised but yes I will do it okay so tomorrow being a weekend are you gonna be free yes yes okay see you soon bye I had this stupid small on my face I mean one sabbath can not hurt(FYI am a seventh day adventist member ❤😁so had to use that).. Melissa looked at me like I was insane you smiling alot she said what is going on nothing I answered just happy or is it Mr hotty? She had this ridiculous smile on her face ammm kinda I answered am going to his place this weekend going to help him decorate his house nxawuh like a married couple.. Stop it I know I was blushing...

I was lazy to cook so I went to this near by cafe ordered some juice and food👀it was not that loaded so I found a place that easily when my food came in the middle of my happy moment my own world I felt a presence of a person I looked up and I saw delvin Heyyy you look good after I realized what I had just said I was blushing hard.. Hello and you look beautiful what are you doing here alone he asked big house lonely and thought of eating out want to join me? I asked sure let me order after he got his food he ate and talked we lost track of time we left when the owner said she was closing the cafe he escorted me back to my car while saying goodbye I actually kissed his cheek 😘i rushed in my car saying goodbye I know he was smiling... When I reached my house I felt something odd when I reached my front porch I saw a basket when I opened I saw a pretty baby boy he was smiling at me why would someone leave their child on a stranger's porch I saw a note and file when I read the note the girl said she had cancer and she once saw me at the mall and she had a feeling I was the right person to be his guardian my name everything was there the baby started crying and thank God I know most things about babies because I used to babysit as my part time job when I was a teenager his name was Trevor as written on the file Heey Trevor he was one year old how you doing he was just babbling and he started calling me mama he thinks am his mama but I do not care he is sleeping with me for now until I buy his stuff goodnight baby.

Surprise ‼️ ‼️ ‼️ ❤❤

Please don't forget to vote and comment 🌼