Chapter 12: Luke's story... Mystery

Hello really really short chapter

💖

Delvin is really an amazing brother but I know am not always going to be with him, reached my office met my personal assistant Daisy she is really nice and cheerful.. Good morning Mr Muth how are you today "am doing good how about you? Am fine sir so here is your schedule for today you have three meetings and lunch date with miss Stan at 2pm.. Umm sir I wanted to ask you something more like beg can I leave earlier than my usual time today? Why is that if I may ask I have to pick up my son from school my friend will not be able to make it on time.. Wait you married? And how old is he.. I do not know why I was angry oh no no I adopted him and his 2 years old.. he so cute you want to see a picture of him? Yes please show me when she was near me I felt really different what is wrong with me am never like this.

Daisy has been my secretary for three years she's a nerd and now that am seeing her up close she has changed wow her figure damn and she acts like am not that important like am just her boss and nothing else.. Most women show their affection towards me but her noooo it makes me go crazy and her today's outfit is this woman trying to kill me or what.

🌼🌼🌼🌼

Please do not forget to vote and comment 🌼