Forever, we are young

A/N:

This is the part 2 of the first one. Enjoy!

3 years ago...

Kim Namjoon! Kim Seokjin! Min Yoongi! Jung Hoseok! Park Jimin! Kim Taehyung! Jeon Jeongguk! BTS!

There I was standing along with a crowd of fangirls and boys in the concert venue, screaming our bias's names and waving our lightsticks aka army bombs, feeling my moment as part of the purple ocean, when they finally came out for their last song.
The hyped up ocean of swaying army bombs  from earlier has calmed down, each and every person in the stadium anticipating what will happen next.

"So for our last day here, we dedicate these songs for you." One of the members said, before all the lights were dimmed for their performance.
"magi naerigo naneun sumi cha
bokjaphaejin maeum, sumeul naeswinda
oneul mwo silsuneun eopseosseonna~~~"     it was Namjoon singing, which went the crowd cheer, but also anticipating what's next to happen.

"gwaenchanha ja hana dul set hamyeon ijeo
seulpeun gieok modu jiwo
nae soneul japgo useo~~" next it was Jungkook.
"bogo shipda (bogo shipda)
bogo shipda (bogo shipda)"

"chuun gyeoul kkeuteul jina
dashi bomnari ol ttaekkaji
kkot piul ttaekkaji
geugose jom deo meomulleojwo
meomulleojwo" is it me or the cold is intensifying in the stadium? I looked around me, I can see some people with tears forming around their eyes. I know this is the last, but it seemed that it doesn't sink in to me that this may be the last, I am convincing myself that they will last.

I do hope.

"Forever, we are young
narineun kkonip bi sairo
hemaeeo dallineun i miro"

I don't want to believe that this is the end. I don't want to entertain the reality that is already knocking on my door. It's just a vain dream, they won't leave. I'm sure of that.

"You are the cause of my euphoria.."  I kept looking around me. Some were already tearing up because of what they are witnessing, but me, I am just standing here insensitively. What is happening? It's not like it's the end isn't it?
"You know that I can’t
Show you me
Give you me
chorahan moseub boyeojul sun eopseo
tto gamyeoneul sseugo neol mannareo ga
But I still want you
But I know
yeongweonhi geureol suneun eopneun geol
sumeoyaman haneun geol
chuhan nanikka" no this is not the dream I used to have when I was still younger. I imagined it would be memorable, singing along to songs and being able to finally see my idols, not like this, not a sad one

"Are you all having a great time?" Taehyung asked us, which in return we all answered enthusiastically.

"nado modeun ge da duryeowottamyeon
mideojullae
modeun jinshimdeuri nameun shigandeuri"  no wake up. Bangtan I attended the concert to see you not to see my con army's cry. 'What do you think you're doing? '
That's when in the middle of the song, Taehyung stopped singing, eyes melted into a sorrowful look.

"Amiiiii!! Thank you so much for the love and support you gave us all throughout the years.." He stopped midsentence and turned on his back as if he was hiding something, and then later revealed he was crying. Omooo!

Then we saw the other members, walking around the stage, scattered waving and interacting to us armys.

"This may be the last, but we hope you would not forget us when this day is over, and we would all focus back to our lives, so please use BTS to love yourself, face yourself, and speak yourself. And always remember, shine, dream, smile." Namjoon said. And that's when it hit me. This can't be true right?

"Shine, dream, smile
Oh let us light up the night...Na na na na na na
Na na na na na na na"  the members gathered on the centerstage singing along with the crowd. I found myself singing to it as well, as hot tears rolled down my cheeks.

"I gotta let you know that I need to let you go
Hard to say goodbye
demo nigenai
I’m ready to let go" soon my emotions were uncontrollable along with the others as we watched the group did their last bow and last group hug

"Lonely lonely lonely whale
ireoke honja noraebulleo.. No more baby, no more
No more baby, no more~~" this is the final goodbye? Wait. Can you slow down the time? I'm not prepared.

"Forever we are young
narineun kkonip bi sairo
neomeojyeo dachigo apado
kkeuteopsi dalline kkumeul hyanghae~"
And with that the lights turned off in the stadium as they bid farewell.

---

"Now do you_____ take ____ as your husband?" I was now on the altar, with the man I love as I shine on my special day.
"I do." The guests cheered and clapped. And when reception came, I was showered with congratulations and best wishes, but what caught my attention most is the singer of the band.

The guests are busy chit-chattering, and my groom has his own matters, I walked towards the singer singing one of my favorite songs then he smiled at me.

"Promise me you'll be an army till your last." He whispered through the mic before singing the last lines of the song.
That's when I realized that the singer is actually Jeongguk. He has matured, like me, but one thing remains the same. His bunny smile.

I smiled at him before mouthing the words "I will."

"Forever we are young
narineun kkonip bi sairo
hemaeeo dallineun i miro
Forever we are young
neomeojyeo dachigo apado
kkeuteopsi dalline kkumeul hyanghae

Take my hands now
You are the cause of my euphoria"

--**--