Chapter three: Speechless

Clarke
I hugged them both so tight i thought they would explode. I thought that i would never see them again. " c-clarke" i heard i looked up and saw those soft chocolate brown eyes i have been missing. "BELLAMY" i yelled and ran like my life depends on it. I flung myself into his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist. I squeezed him so hard not wanting him to disappear. We were both crying. " I thought ......you were..... dead" he said in-between sobs " well I'm here" i said i was still in his arms when Echo interrupts " come on babe you have to share her" BABE BABE. Are you freaking kidding he is with ECHO out of all people he chooses ECHO i was hurt i really was but i hid it. He still didn't let me go until Aurora came " mommy these are the people who helped us save you"  i slowly but quickly got out of his arms and picked up Aurora " everybody this is my daughter Aurora and my adopted daughter Madi" i said everybody smiled and hugged me. " you all have no idea how much i missed you." I asked " so you have a daughter" monty said " yeah i will explain when we get somewhere safe" i said which i really was just staling i have to make up a story
about the father. Bellamy loves someone else this will just be too much. " Wait a minute what year is it" Deiosa asked " 3025" i said " AHHHH" she yelled in frustration " we woke up 100 years too early" she said then turned around slowly " shaw" she simply said putting on a fake smile " we woke up 100 years early and its your FAULT" she yelled then they all took off just like that i was honestly surprised.

Bellamy
I have never been speechless before until now. I thought she was dead for six years but no she was alive and with kids. What now? " so clarke about Aurora, whos the father?" I asked she looked down and i could see the sadness in her eyes " umm well umm he died" she said but i not sure if I believe her she sounded unsure.  I was going to say more when Madi simply shook her head.

We have all got settled in and we have decided to leave for the bunker in a week. I walked into Madi,Aurora, and clarkes room and Madi was talking to clarke " Why are you lying to them" i heard Madi say " i cant do this right now" clarke said " mom they have a right to know" what is clarke hiding from us? " dont you think Aurora would want her father" Madi said and that hit me hard. Why would clarke lie about Auroras father. " look i dont want to ruin his life" clarke said " WHAT Aurora wouldnt ruin anybodys life" mady protested " no but the fact that im the mother will" she said.Clarke was about to say more but raven walked in " hey Monty wants- oh sorry did I interrupt" she said i was still standing in the corner where no one could see me. " come on Madi lets see what monty needs" clarke said and they walked out but i grabbed ravens arm before she could "Jesus Bellamy you bout gave me a heart attack" she said " Raven we need to talk" " sure whats up" " its about clarke she is hiding something about Auroras father" " what? How do you know that" she asked " i heard her she was talking to maddy and said that she didnt want to ruin our lives" i stated " what Aurora wouldnt ruin our life" " clarke said Aurora wouldnt but the fact that she is the mother will.

" well we should talk with maddy" Raven said then left to find maddy. I saw clarke leave so I decide to follow her and she went to a river. " IN SO STUPID" she yelled at her self kicking rocks into the water she was so angry but why? She kept yelling at herself and beating herself up but then she sat down and cried i wanted to confort her but i cant fall in love with her again I'm with Echo now and and ugh maybe i should stop telling myself i love Echo because i don't i mean yeah shes great but shes not Clarke.

Soon Clarke had fallen asleep so i picked her up and carried her back to the village. As soon as i walked in everyone came running over " OMG what happened to her ,is she ok?" " shes fine just sleeping" i said and they sighed in relief. I carried her to her room and watched her sleep until I drifted off myself.

Clarke
I went to the river i was so angry at myself to think Bell would love me ME. i mean look at me in ugly i let my hopes up and just got heart broken in the end. After i beat my self up for what felt like hours i cried i couldn't help it i was feeling so many things . Anger, for getting my hopes up. Sadness, from heartbreak. Weak, from well everything. But i was happy for bell at the same time he had finally found someone he loves even if that someone wasn't me.