New school

Amelia's POV

I have just moved here from Australia because of my dad & mom getting a raise in their job. I really didn't want to leave Australia, We had a nice mansion in the hills and I went to an all-girl school. I didn't complain the girls are cute.  I just hope the new school I go to is not horrible and that i'll make at least a few friends.

"Sweetheart are you ready? Your breakfast is getting cold!" My mom calls from the living room.

"Yes mum, I'm almost done!" I respond as I put on my vans and grab my small bookbag and rush downstairs. 

"Hey dad, Hey mum," I say as I kiss them both on the cheek and I sit down and start to eat breakfast. 

"Honey, I know you are starting a new school and it might be hard to make friends but don't be worry you will make friends and maybe get a girlfriend." My mom smiles. 

"Mum..." I say as I keep eating. 

"Sweetheart just be careful there has fun though! love you!" My mum says as I finish eating and get up and get my car keys. 

"Amilea what about our goodbye kisses?" My dad responds looking up from his newspaper. 

"Oh sorry!" I say and rush and give them kisses again and head out of the door and get into my white Mercedes. 

I start to drive to the new school and when I arrive I get out of my car and lock it and everyone looks at me. I'm used to the attention because of my old school. I walk into the doors and the first thing that catches my eye is this beautiful blue-eyed brunette wearing a black sweater with blue jeans and vans. As I look at her I see her look over and I look away hoping she didn't catch me see me looking at her. I go back to trying to find my homeroom and when  I pass her I say hi and her friends say hi back and she does also. 

The bell rings and I'm just sitting in a chair waiting for the rest of the class to come in.  As everyone is walking in I see the brunette walk in with her friends and her friend pushes her to me and I see a tint of red on her cheeks. 

We have small talk and she goes back to her friends and we go on our with the day.