Next morning

Amelia's POV

My alarm rings and I hope my eyes and to me having my head on Charlotte's chest. I smile and slowly get up and change into a white crop top, jean ripped jacket, and black ripped jeans with white converse. I look over to the bed and see Charlotte sitting up and I smile. 

"Good morning. You can go through my closet and choose an outfit I don't' mind." I tell Charlotte and she gets up and goes to my closet. 

I walk into the bathroom and do my skincare routine and fix my hair. When done I head back into my bedroom and put on my perfume and see Charlotte wearing one of my black tank tops with my favorite black jacket with some jeans. 

"I can see you through your closest mirror." She says with a smile and I grab my book bag and put some stuff in there. 

" Heh... Let's head downstairs and get breakfast." I say as I put on my bookbag and grab my car keys and phone and wallet. 

"Ok," Charlotte says as she grabs her bag and walks downstairs with me. 

"Hey, Sweetie," My Mum says and she kisses my cheek.

"Hi Dad," I said and I kiss him on the cheek.

"Honey who is she?" My dad says as he looks up from his newspaper. 

"She is my f-" My mom cuts me off. " That's her girlfriend. " I look at my mom and then at Charlotte. 

"Dang, you already have a girlfriend on your first day? My dad says and I look at Charlotte and she is blushing and so still.

"MUM!..." I say blushing. 

"Sweetie you know we are joking but are you sure you don't like her?"  My mom askes.

"Well go get ur breakfast and Charlotte come eat with us." My mum says.

" Thanks, Mrs. Baker," Charlotte says as she sits next to me. 

We finish eating breakfast and I kiss my mum and me and my Charlotte walk to my car and I start driving to school.