My room

Amelia's POV

I park into the driveway and open the door to the house. I hug and kiss my mum and dad and I pull Charlotte to my bedroom. 

"Do you think their dating honey?" My mum asks my dad

"I think so, but Charlotte seems to be a nice girl so I support their relationship." My dad responds. 

Meanwhile, in my room, Charlotte drops our bags and starts to take off her clothes and I take off mine.  Charlotte starts kissing me and pins me onto the bed. Charlotte kisses me all over making a few more hickeys. I bite my lip as she slowly kisses me down then she stops where she is needed. She looks up to me and smirks and starts to slowly eat me out. I bit my lip hard. She starts to go faster and add fingers and I moan loudly. 

"Fuck... Charlotte.." I moan loudly 

I feel Charlotte smile and she adds another finger and I moan loudly as she goes as fast as she can go and I release all over her. Charlotte comes to me and puts her fingers in my mouth and I suck them then she kisses me and falls next to me. 

"I feel your mom and dad heard you," Charlotte says as she laughs. 

"It's fine most likely they will just tease me," I respond rolling my eyes and laughing 

"Well wanna join and take a shower with me?" Charlotte says as she gets up and heads to the bathroom. 

"How could I say no?" I say looking her up and down and gets up and kisses her and we head into the shower.