This is it... Isn't It?

Rosette sighed as she walked through Vault 95, her combat rifle out and loaded. Her friend, Dogmeat, with her as they searched. She was searching vaults for supplies and had luck with grabbing whatever she could, mainly minor supplies that could be scrapped. But apon hearing about what Vault 95 did to their dwellers, Rosette knew she had to hurry over and grab any remaining chems that were left. She did not know that there were gunners inhabiting the vault and using those chems. "Well... I guess I should have known that wherever there are chems, there would be raiders or gunners. If I wanna survive, I gotta work for it." Rosette spoke to herself. She was reaching the end of the vault, her backpack nearly full of a mixture of scrap, chems, weapons, and apparel. Regardless of being ready for what was ahead of her, Rosette was not prepared for behind her. Before she knew what was happening, a gun shot rang out and the back of her leg developed a sharp and unbearable pain. She cried out in pain before managing to turn around, ready to fight. During the fight, the gunner growled "Quit fighting! It's just you or me!" an exhausted tone to his voice. Rosette took another bullet, this time to her right hip. This caused Dogmeat to dash up and bit the gunner's leg, knocking him down. Rosette stumbled her way to the gunner, where she pointed her gun to the gunner's head and said "Nothing personal. Just you or me... and it's you." before pulling the trigger, and killing the gunner. Panting, She looked at Dogmeat before sitting down. Quickly, she removed her backpack to search for something to at least tie around her leg to slow the bleeding. Dogmeat whimpered, worried about Rosette. She spoke with a shaky tone, "Don't worry Dogmeat.... I'll be fine..." as she ripped one of the gunner outfits ans wrapped it on her leg. "Just... gotta get up and make my way to get help...". Rosette tried to get up... several times... but she couldn't. Rosette wasn't the kind of person to easily give up, and she was determined to get out. Carefully, Rosette got on her stomach and begun to crawl to a nearby desk. That she managed. Her hands on the desk, Rose pushed herself up to her feet, and leaned on the wall. Slowly, she made her way out of the vault, stumbling at times. Dogmeat never left Rosette's side in the vault. It was outside he ran off of help, without Rosette saying so. All Rosette could do was sit and wait. She grew weaker and weaker. The last question she asked before passing out was "This is it... Isn't it...?"