No Chance

Vault 81. It was expected to be gunners or raiders. But apon getting into Vault 81... the people were Vault Dwellers. Exactly what Rosette, Nora, and Nate thought their vault life would be like. Walking around, a few dwellers remarked that Rose should keep Nick close or something against the synths. After one said that she should keep Nick on a short leash,  Rose rolled her eyes and actually pulled a bold move. She grabbed Nick's tie and actually pulled him into a kiss. Rose didn't expect him to be happy or even kiss back, but Nick kissed back. Pulling apart, Rose remarked "Short enough leash for you?". The dweller blinked and just nodded walking away. Rose looked at Nick, her face bright read "Sorry! I don't know what got into me there!". Nick was embarrassed as well and replied with "Made your point clear. But don't worry about it. Let's just help Austin.". Rose just nodded. Never so much had she wanted to just scream. Never has she loved anything so much.

Going into the secret part of Vault 81, Rosette was stopped by Nick, who needed to talk. He went on to talk about the flashes of Nick Valentine he was having. How nothing was his and he can't do anything about it. "You've got me Nick..." Rose mumbled before speaking "You have Ellie, the agency, me... you have so much Nick. You make the future yours, not Nick's." she smiled. Nick's adorable smile appeared at what Rose said. " Thank you. Means a lot. How about we finish up here.". Rosette nodded. Rose and Nick find the cure, and manage to free a Miss Nanny named Curie, and rush to Austin. Just in time. Rose and Nick are both hailed as heroes and get her own room. Although Rosette and Nick just leave and go explore more.

It was a few days after you left Vault 81 when Nick requested Rosette's help. He's been trying to track a murder down and needs help. The murderer's name being Eddie Winters. It doesn't take long for her to remember how she know Nick. She knew him from before the war! She worked with him before Rose left to fight. "I'll help. Let's go." She smile, going on a search for 10 holotapes. After finding them, Rose and Nick find Eddie. The journey brings Rose and Nick closer and closer, to the point she was ready to confess. Rose planned on telling him after. Killing Eddie felt good. But finding out that Nick's fiancee was murdered by Eddie, it stung. It actually stopped Rose from telling Nick how she felt. They walked away, Rosette being quiet, not talking to Nick. He sighs and asks "Are you alright?"