Freedom

Morning came, seemingly quickly. Nora sat up and noticed both Rosette and Dogmeat were gone. Quickly, Nora got up and ran out, fearing Rose wondered off after a nightmare. She ran around Diamond City, calling for Rose with no luck. Scared, she ran to Valentine Detective Agency. "Nick! I can't find my friend! Her name is Rosette and..." she was cut off by Nick. "Rose is in my bed... I found her up where guards don't go. She was freaking out... I don't know why though." he looked up from the case he was working on, his hat on but jacket was not in sight. Nora sighed relieved hearing this "God I am sorry Nick... I'm sure you were busy and she's just..." Nora was cut off again, this time by Rose. "A mess? I know.... But I've been through shit Nora. I fought along with Nate... I've been frozen... I've almost been killed by the one damn place that I willingly worked for! I have a pretty damn good excuse to be a fucking mess." she teared up, lashing out at Nora for her own problems. Nora blinked at the lashing out, as it was unusual for this. "You can't wonder out though! Remember last time?! You almost got yourself killed! I'm doing this because I care!". Rose just... hobbled her way out, emotionally exhausted. Nick stood up. "You know she might be doing this because you are restricting her. Right?". That never came to mind. Nora sighed. "I better go after her..." she said before leaving. Rosette was right back to where she was last night. She was tired of the overprotecting side of Nora... She decided that... she was leaving. Rose left... without anything. Nora on the other hand... stayed. She didn't want to restrict Rose anymore, as they were best friends. But of course Nora made sure Rose would be safe... she sent Nick to follow and protect Rose.