the movies

teenage reddie (1991)
10:17pm
richie ran through the empty mall, laughing, out of breath and smiling at eddie.
"hurry up, eddie spaghetti"
"i am fucking asthmatic you know" eddie wheezed as he ran up to rich.
"do you wanna sneak into the movies?" richie said as he slipped his hand into eddies.
"rebellious.. of course i do" eddie replied and smiled at him, lovingly.

it took them about 5 minutes to get to the other side of the mall (where the movie theatre was) as they were messing about, who would've guessed. they walked into screen 7 and quickly found two seats at the back.

"what movie is this..?" eddie asked looking up at his boyfriend.
"i mean thats arnold schwarzenegger, so its probably a terminator movie" richie said leaning his chin on the palm of his hand. not many people were in the cinema, about 4-5 people down at the front as this was one of the last showings.
richie put his arm around eddie's shoulders and pulled him close.

eddie saw a bucket of popcorn out the corner of his eye on the ground next to them, he grabbed it and started chucking pieces into richie's mouth.
"EDDIE THAT ONE LANDED UNDER MY GLASSES AHA LOOK AT THAT" richie shouted.
"richie, shut the fuck up!" eddie whisper shouted while laughing. richie snorted and ate the piece of popcorn.
"my god" eddie laughed and kissed richie's cheek.

"i love you" eddie whispered, looking into richie's eyes.
"i know" richie replied.
"you and fucking star wars references i swear.." eddie turned and looked back at the screen.

word count: 269

this one was short but i really like it oop