Six: Lotus Recesses Part Two

A/N Hi Guys, just to remind you as of 10.10.19 I posted ch.5-7 all three together so, please make sure you didn't skip.

5-7 all three together so, please make sure you didn't skip

LOTUS RECESSES

"Here, this one needs more spices." Wei Wuxian tapped the plate that contains the radish salad, "More spices, the better."

"Young Master Wei," Wen Ning pulled the plate away, "I made you a separate one. This is for the GusuLan juniors." He said this with that dedicated pout on his face, hiding the salad away from Wei Wuxian.

Wei Wuxian laughs at that expression on Wen Ning's face. Recently, Wen Ning can make all sorts, or he tries, of faces. "If you keep making good food for those GusuLan brats, they'll never leave you alone. They might pack up and leave Cloud Recesses. Then I will have to explain to the old Lan."

Wen Ning only smiles.

"Ah," Wei Wuxian smirked, "You're liking the brats more than my company, huh?"

"Young Master Wei..."

"Nope, you don't have to explain it to me. My heart is already hurt. I know the truth." Wei Wuxian sobs, the fakest one he can pull.

"Young Master Wei..."

"Hmp."

Lan Wangji stood there by the kitchen, having to see this scene unfolding. He can see the panic in Wen Ning's face. He sighs, catching his husband with his tricks again. He called him over, "Wei Ying."

Wei Wuxian's face shoot up with the biggest grin, "Lan Zhan!"

"We have to do it." Lan Wangji turned, and continued walking back to the hallway.

"Do what?" Wei Wuxian followed his husband as he asked confusedly. The grins, "Lan Zhan, aren't you a little impatient lately."

Lan Wangji didn't reply. He just continued walking towards their chamber. With Wei Wuxian following him behind, he instructed, "Lie in the bed."

Wei Wuxian gasped. "Lan Zhan," He looked around, genuinely surprised. He leaned closer, "Are you really seriously going to do me when we are about to have dinner soon? Not only that, all the juniors are here—"

"Get to the bed." Lan Wangji repeated, eyeing the bed.

Wei Wuxian stared at his husband, bewildered, and flushed at the same time. His feet turning towards the bed slowly, hoping his husband is just trying to be funny with him. Like, he doesn't mind going all messy with him but even for their overpouring affection, this is a little bit too sudden. He sits down on the bed.

Lan Wangji nodded, turned around, went to his study desk, and picked up his guqin. He then sat down comfortably then placed the instrument on his lap.

"A-Ah." Wei Wuxian's mouth hangs open. Finally, understanding what his husband is trying to do, "Song of Clarity, huh?"

"Hm." Lan Wangji nodded, testing a few chords.