Seven: Blue Orchid Part One

A/N Hi Guys, just to remind you as of 10.10.19 I posted ch.5-7 all three together so, please make sure you didn't skip.

5-7 all three together so, please make sure you didn't skip

CLOUD RECESSES

At the back of the mountain of Cloud Recesses, inside the cave, Wei Wuxian summoned out the chìmǔzǐ duo out of Chenqing. The red lady and the child appeared warily in front of the GusuLan sect seniors who stood ground with their hands on the hilt of their swords. The chìmǔzǐ duo growled at the seniors, but only momentarily when Wei Wuxian approached them.

"Kid, spit the yinghaishi out." Wei Wuxian instructed.

The ghost child only watched Wei Wuxian with a confused look, made a grumble before turning away, refusing what was told. The GusuLan seniors watch the scene with indescribable look. They are well aware of the demonic means the Young Master Wei had to take, having to see this happening in front of them like it was the most natural thing is something still unfathomable.

Wei Wuxian raised a brow, "Come on, spit it out while I'm asking nicely."

The ghost child didn't move, yawning.

"Kid—"

Before Wei Wuxian can finish what he was about to say, the red lady already advanced to the child and whacked him by the head that sent the child rolling helplessly on the floor. The ghost child started bawling, at the same time, spitting the spirit-trapping pouch out of his mouth.

Wei Wuxian was left dumbfounded. Are you really his mother? He wanted to ask, but the red lady already picked up the ghost child, and they both disappeared before he could move to seal them away inside Chenqing. It looks like the red lady is a shy type, having been surrounded by men in a cave, sure looks intimidating.

"Right, we better start."

"Young Master Wei, we can finish up here." One of the GusuLan seniors said, watching Wei Wuxian who stopped fluting, the sealing process nearing its finished. With Wei Wuxian's help in completing the seal, the seal was also strengthened tenfold that it would take a whole nation of cultivators to summon the demon again.

"Great!" Wei Wuxian smiled, "Don't forget Zewu-jun's banquet!" He reminded them before he turned away, exiting the entrance of the back mountain.

Obviously, he is running late. He didn't expect that sealing the yinghaishi would take nearly two hours if they wanted to secure a much better suppression. From that mountain to jingshi will take half an hour's walk. He better run.

Lan Wangji realized that his husband had not come back yet from the mountain to help seal the yinghaishi with the GusuLan seniors. Lan Wangji earlier had to meet with his uncle to report how the night-hunt went, so Wei Wuxian led the sealing himself.